Homecomings Financial

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Homecomings Financial in August 2008.

Interview Details – one interview with 2 managers, very limited questions -- more of a review of my resume while I watched. Tour of the office location.

Interview Question – What is your favorite movie?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – dealt only with HR rep, wasn't much of a negotiation -- more like a take it or leave it offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Customer Care Interview

Customer Care
Dallas, TX

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Homecomings Financial in October 2009.

Interview Details – Questions asked were very behavioral based -- Give me an example of a time you _____. They wanted more than just what you would do, but what did you do in those situations. I met with the HR recruiter 1:1 but then had a panel interview with a supervisor and a manager. Relaxed, but detailed.

Interview Question – Explain a situation where you didn't agree with your manager?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Homecomings Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Homecomings Financial interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Homecomings Financial employees and interview candidates.