Homecomings Financial Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Homecomings Financial

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Homecomings Financial (Dallas, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

Questions asked were very behavioral based -- Give me an example of a time you _____. They wanted more than just what you would do, but what did you do in those situations. I met with the HR recruiter 1:1 but then had a panel interview with a supervisor and a manager. Relaxed, but detailed.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you didn't agree with your manager?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Homecomings Financial (San Diego, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

one interview with 2 managers, very limited questions -- more of a review of my resume while I watched. Tour of the office location.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite movie?   1 Answer

Negotiation

dealt only with HR rep, wasn't much of a negotiation -- more like a take it or leave it offer.