Homes.com

www.homes.com

Homes.com Interview Questions

1.3

Sales Consultant Interview

People were friendly. They seem to be willing to hire mostly anyone, however, people that were there longer than me say a lot of people get turned down. Management and atmosphere were friendly. I was called in for an interview, asked a few questions on how you would handle hostile clients, that was basically it.

Interview Questions
    None, it was my first job.

Assistant Property Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Homes.com in February 2013.

Basically need to jump through hoops and walk on water. Process began in February. I interviewed with the Property Manager who told me at the interview that she has never interviewed and does not really know what to ask. Long story short I went home the day of interview with drug test form and had it performed and passed. I also took a 3 hr. assessment test which I passed. In the coming weeks I spoke to her and she said to me as soon as I contact your references, I will be calling you with a start date. I believed her. I turned down 2 more job interviews as I took that to be a job offer. Then BOOM! She sends me a two sentence letter in the mail that says position is filled. We will keep your resume on file. I was heartsick. I spoke to my references and none of them were contacted as she said she had tried to do.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were easy. Just don't take their word for it if you are hired verbally. Get it in writing, and even then probably not worth it.   Answer Question
    The offer was rescinded with no explanation in fact they pretended as if one had never been offered. If treated this way before hiring imagine what you are treated like once you actually work there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Homes.com in November 2012.

just discussed needed to make between 100-150 calls a day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Homes.com in August 2012.

First initial phone interview then went in to interview

Interview Questions
    • Questions geared to sales people, normal with some rebuttals   Answer Question

Base pay starts off really low

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Homes.com in July 2012.

A pone interview followed by an interrogative interview. Then a oddly quick hire.

Do you like money?

Design Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Homes.com in March 2012.

I filled out an application online after being referred by a friend. Within an hour I received a call from management and was asked to come in for an interview that same day. I was hired on the spot after answering a few simple questions about my work history and personality.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Homes.com in August 2009.

Initial interest conveyed by me. Initial interview conducted followed by a second. There was a cooling off period while the leadership readied a new product offering. Once new product was ready for launch, a third interview was conducted and offer made. I accepted and from there engaged with my colleagues.