Honda

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Honda.

Interview Details – Multiple levels of interviews. Initial is with potential immediate supervisor, then manager and possibly next level management.

Interview Question – What policy do you not agree with but follow in your current workplace?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Raymond, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Honda in June 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was very laid back. We went over my resume and talked through all of my extracurriculars and research. Also we talked about my experiences working on cars. Despite the uptight look of the uniforms everyone is friendly and relaxed.

Interview Question – How would you describe your attention to detail?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Honda

Interview Details – written round and hr interview

Interview Question – torque curve starts to fall after a certain RPM, why .   View Answer

Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Honda in September 2011.

Interview Details – one gd on current topic and one interview.
initial communication: about yourself, your role model, what you want to be/do next etc..

Interview Question – most unexpected: about family background   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Honda? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Honda Engineer interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Honda employees and interview candidates.