Honda R & D Americas

29 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Engineer Interview

Applications Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Honda R & D Americas.

Interview Details – The process to 2 months. Interviewed at Honda in June , 17 . The interview was easy . I got a call from HR person to schedule a site interview. I flew to to Ohio after a week . the people were very nice .

Interview Question – HRNothing was difficult   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Honda R & D Americas in April 2014.

Interview Details – I met them at a career fair and after talking to one of the HR Managers, he advised me to apply online so that they could begin the hiring process. Within two days of applying for Honda online I received an email that they were interested but first I had to do a pre-screening. I had to fill out two documents which talked about my background, my work history and why I am interested in Honda. Within a few more days they asked to interview me after I had filled out an official paper application and gave them he right to do a background check on me.

Two weeks later we had a video interview with the HR rep and the Engineering Manager. The interview was very basic and they really wanted to know about your technical background and how you work on a team.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you had to work on multiple projects at once.   Answer Question

R&D Engineer Interview

R&D Engineer
Columbus, OH

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Honda R & D Americas.

Interview Details – i was contacted by a contract house for a position a this company. After agreeing on all details of our contract they submitted my resume. About 3 or 4 weeks later i had a phone interview. A month later they made me an offer (through the contract house of course)

Interview Question – Simple short interview maybe due to my experience. We just talked about my experience.   View Answer

Engineering Technician Interview

Engineering Technician

I applied through other source and interviewed at Honda R & D Americas.

Interview Details – I was a contract employee and interviewed for a full time position. I alredy knew the interviewers and what questions they would ask. It was fairly quick and they already knew what they were getting. The interviewers were already my manager within my department.

Interview Question – They will ask about data acquisition experience and technology   Answer Question

Design Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Honda R & D Americas in September 2012.

Interview Details – Asked about school background, professional experience, etc; gave more in depth information on what to expect on the job, know a little bit about the Honda brand and its history (helpful to connect with the employer)

Interview Question – How does your school or any work experience relate to the various projects going on within the department? If so, explain.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Honda R & D Americas.

Interview Details – It was not stressful. I worked through an agency

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. I knew from the start what i was going to be offered

Project Manager Specialist Interview

Project Manager Specialist

I applied online and the process took a year or more - interviewed at Honda R & D Americas in February 2013.

Interview Details – Casual, Member of HR and Manager of department were present. Only one interview before selection.

Interview Question – The manager asked about crisis management, specifically asked how I would handle a test loss in my current position.   View Answer

Materials Engineer Coop Interview

Materials Engineer Coop
Raymond, OH

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Honda R & D Americas in May 2013.

Interview Details – Received a request to answer 18 questions concerning availability and interests. Then was offered an on-site interview the Ohio location. Very casual interview with a human resource person and two engineers. Received a quick tour of the building.

Interview Question – Very straightforward interview based off of my resume (classes, labs, skills, past job experiences). Very little behavioral style questions and more of "why do you want to work here".   Answer Question

Raymond, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Honda R & D Americas in February 2012.

Interview Details – Initial questionaire via email then flown to Ohio for an interview with HR and a couple engineer managers. The interview was very thorough in terms of educational background and key resume points. Much discussion was based on technical design thinking ability and past work experience. In addition, company culture was discussed and a facility tour was conducted.

Interview Question – Tell us more about the technical design process for ____ on your resume.   Answer Question

Design Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Honda R & D Americas.

Interview Details – 50 person group interview. Started with tour and then career fair type feel - each hiring department had a booth set up. Following day were interviews and benefit session

Interview Question – What car do you drive and what would you change about it   Answer Question

Worked for Honda R & D Americas? Contribute to the Community!