Honda R & D Americas Interview Questions in Mountain View, CA

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Honda R & D Americas (Mountain View, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

This was conducted through an intermediary temp agency that found my resume online somewhere. They were not very good at communicating and as a result, the process drug out needlessly and some lines were crossed. I was told that I was the only candidate this agency had put forward that Honda was at all interested in. It would be easier if Honda posted jobs on their own site and recruited directly. There were two phone screens (very long, but not too hard) and a panel onsite. No part of the process was challenging and the team was very nice and seemed quite interested. No feedback was given in the end, so I have no idea why an offer did not come through.