Honda Siel Cars India

www.hondacarindia.com

Honda Siel Cars India Interview Questions

3.3

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhiwadi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhiwadi (India)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Honda Siel Cars India.

Interview round comprises of 3-4 rounds...though 1st round is the qualifying round.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Honda Siel Cars India.

Written Test- Basic Numerical ability
    Thereafter three rounds of interviews - One with HR. Some general questions about yourself. 20 minutes
    Next was one to one with a senior engineer. Focus on technical skills. 30 minutes
    Last one with a Head of department. 30 mins. some tough technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • How you will build a racing car. Also provide cost estimations   Answer Question

Senior Executive IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honda Siel Cars India in October 2012.

Cleared all the rounds, in the last round they say that my skill doesn't match there requirement, when on insisting for the feedback-- The It personal who took the interview said that "" the can't fulfill my expectations"".

On the other hand I do not have any salary package negotiation nor any other perks offered by the company. I don't of what kind of expectation he was talking off.

There was guy came for interview by reference and was a fresher. He got selected.

Executive Trainee Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honda Siel Cars India in April 2012.

it was a face to face interview comprising of a return test followed by three rounds. in first round the taken by hr manager i was asked my strength, weakness and some physics questions. second round taken by HOD and third round by department members, they again asked me about my educational qualifications, family , why this job and this company and many such questions like this.

Interview Questions
    • how your mathematical background can be helpful for our technical post   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honda Siel Cars India in February 2012.

Written Test
    Group Discussion
    2 rounds of personal interview

Interview Questions
    • How do you see yourself working with the kind of advanced technology that we use.   View Answer

Product Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honda Siel Cars India in January 2011.

it was a simple procedure where decorum was followed and panels sat which evaluated an applicant on a plethora of skills and IQ.

Interview Questions
    • which technology should surface when compared to evolution of a product   Answer Question