Honda Siel Cars India Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2015

2.9

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Honda Siel Cars India (Delhi (India)).

Interview

The process consists of a written round with technical and aptitude questions. After clearing the written round there is a HR round which is quite simple. The test was of good quality and tested the technical skills properly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why do you want to be at HONDA?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was certainly no kind of negotiation as i had applied for the internship.

After Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honda Siel Cars India (Calcutta (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

A total of 4 rounds - 1 Aptitude Test (Technical + Normal Aptitude), Group Discussion, Technical + HR Interview, Technical + HR Interview (Senior Management). The Aptitude Test contained certain difficult Technical questions, the GD round was short (approximately 5-10 mins. total). It is imperative to put your point across quickly and take part in the discussion. Both rounds of interview involved a panel of one HR Manager & one Technical Executive. The first round was fairly technical, while the second round was more inclined towards HR aspects.

Interview Questions

• Working of Internal Combustion Engines & related terms.   Answer Question
    • Terms and concepts related to latest automotive components such as variable transmission, spark ignition system etc.   Answer Question
    • Role of an After Sales Engineer in the Industry   Answer Question

GET - IT Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Honda Siel Cars India in August 2014.

Interview

1 written round, easiest ever, they just gave me the sheet and went for like 30mins. Everybody was cheating. Total 4 Interviews, 2 Technical and 2 HR. They were really easy and nothing difficult was being asked.

Interview Questions

• General questions only. Family Background, Hobbies, Career Achievements etc.   Answer Question

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhiwadi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Honda Siel Cars India (Bhiwadi (India)).

Interview

Interview round comprises of 3-4 rounds...though 1st round is the qualifying round.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Honda Siel Cars India (Greater Noida (India)).

Interview

Written Test- Basic Numerical ability Thereafter three rounds of interviews - One with HR. Some general questions about yourself. 20 minutes Next was one to one with a senior engineer. Focus on technical skills. 30 minutes Last one with a Head of department. 30 mins. some tough technical questions.

Interview Questions

• How you will build a racing car. Also provide cost estimations   Answer Question

Senior Executive IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Honda Siel Cars India (Greater Noida (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Cleared all the rounds, in the last round they say that my skill doesn't match there requirement, when on insisting for the feedback-- The It personal who took the interview said that "" the can't fulfill my expectations"". On the other hand I do not have any salary package negotiation nor any other perks offered by the company. I don't of what kind of expectation he was talking off. There was guy came for interview by reference and was a fresher. He got selected.

Executive Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Honda Siel Cars India in April 2012.

Interview

it was a face to face interview comprising of a return test followed by three rounds. in first round the taken by hr manager i was asked my strength, weakness and some physics questions. second round taken by HOD and third round by department members, they again asked me about my educational qualifications, family , why this job and this company and many such questions like this.

Interview Questions

• how your mathematical background can be helpful for our technical post   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honda Siel Cars India (Greater Noida (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Written Test Group Discussion 2 rounds of personal interview

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself working with the kind of advanced technology that we use.   1 Answer

Product Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Honda Siel Cars India (Delhi (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

it was a simple procedure where decorum was followed and panels sat which evaluated an applicant on a plethora of skills and IQ.

Interview Questions

• which technology should surface when compared to evolution of a product   Answer Question