Honda of America Mfg.

Honda of America Mfg. Engineering Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honda of America Mfg. in March 2014.

I talked with a couple of guys at UC's career fair. They were nice guys and invited me to interview on campus the following day. The interview questions were your typical STAR questions and we very straight forward.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Honda of America Mfg.

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Honda of America Mfg. in August 2010.

Approximately 2~3 weeks after applying online, I received a phone call to re-validate several questions on the application such as Citizenship and if I had any previous convictions. After these questions, I was scheduled for a phone interview the following week.

**Phone Interview**
    Consisted of about 5~7 behavioral questions. After the questions, the interviewer described the position and what it entails. This interview lasted 45 minutes to 1 hour which includes time to ask questions yourself at the end.

About 2 weeks after the Phone Interview, I was contacted to schedule an on-site interview and to arrange my travel arrangements (all paid by Honda).

**On-site Interview**
    Consisted of in-depth behavioral questions on my experience before a panel of several managers. The interview itself lasted a little over an hour including time to ask questions yourself. The interviewers were very friendly which made the interview less stressful and more comfortable. After the interview, I was given a brief tour of the manufacturing plant.

No negotiation

Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honda of America Mfg. in March 2009.

Phone

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honda of America Mfg. in October 2008.

I gave Honda my resume at a career fair to start the process. They proceeded to call me and schedule a short phone interview with very basic questions about my resume. After that they had me travel to a plant to interview one on one with an Engineering Coordinator. The second interview was much more in depth consisting of behavior questions. After the second interview Honda called me and told me they would extend a co-op offer. From there you have to pass a drug test, get fitted for uniforms, and attend orientation all before your first day.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you had to manage a group of people.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation for co-op offers.