Honey Baked Ham Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Honey Baked Ham

Retail/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Honey Baked Ham (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Seasonal employee interview: I walked in, asked for the manager, and was taken to the managers office. Asked basic questions, and was hired immediately. It was a very easy, low key, interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Flexible with availability

Cashier Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Honey Baked Ham (Tustin, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Filled out an application. Went and met with the manager talked about our availability and skills. Was called into work after a couple days. Got hired because during the season it gets really busy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honey Baked Ham in October 2011.

Interview

After seeing a post online for seasonal workers at Honey Baked Ham, I called the number listed. A week later, I got a call back and a phone interview consisting of an explanation about the job and seasonal hours I could work. We scheduled a 1:1 interview where I was asked about my knowledge of the company and previous work experience, so pick some aspects of your last job that show experience in retail and recruiting customers with email/phone number/ect. I was also asked what my previous employers would say about me, especially pertaining to scheduling, flexibility, and reliability. Like "What hours can I work?" and "Do I have a car?". The store was quiet and felt pretty laid back, so good communication won't be hard. Prove you have some people skills and you'll be offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer
    • Give your own definition of customer service   1 Answer