Honey Baked Ham

Interviews for Top Jobs at Honey Baked Ham

Retail/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honey Baked Ham.

Seasonal employee interview: I walked in, asked for the manager, and was taken to the managers office. Asked basic questions, and was hired immediately. It was a very easy, low key, interview.

Flexible with availability

Cashier Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Honey Baked Ham in October 2012.

Filled out an application. Went and met with the manager talked about our availability and skills. Was called into work after a couple days. Got hired because during the season it gets really busy.

None

Retail At A Sales Kiosk In Grocery Store Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honey Baked Ham in October 2011.

After seeing a post online for seasonal workers at Honey Baked Ham, I called the number listed. A week later, I got a call back and a phone interview consisting of an explanation about the job and seasonal hours I could work. We scheduled a 1:1 interview where I was asked about my knowledge of the company and previous work experience, so pick some aspects of your last job that show experience in retail and recruiting customers with email/phone number/ect. I was also asked what my previous employers would say about me, especially pertaining to scheduling, flexibility, and reliability. Like "What hours can I work?" and "Do I have a car?". The store was quiet and felt pretty laid back, so good communication won't be hard. Prove you have some people skills and you'll be offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about the company?   View Answer
    • Give your own definition of customer service   View Answer