HoneyBaked Ham Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2015

2.1

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at HoneyBaked Ham (Conyers, GA).

Interview

The interviewing process is pretty simple. You are asked a few simple basic questions, and then you fill out the paper work. During seasonal hiring everyone who applies will be hired most likely. As long as you come to the interview you will be hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation you are offered the position and then told to come in when the manager calls. Basically your on call until the manager decides to put up a schedule if he ever does.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HoneyBaked Ham in March 2015.

Interview

Sent resume then a couple hours later got called for an interview later that day. Also was asked to fill put app online then went to interview went great. Sent a thank you email and then next day got a phone call I was hired. And now in the process of drug and background check

Interview Questions

• There are a lot of questions but if your honest and nice and friendly youll do great   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

interview and hiring as simple as a phone call.

Seasonal Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at HoneyBaked Ham (Memphis, TN) in December 2013.

Interview

I saw an ad on craigslist for HoneyBaked Ham, and that they were hiring for seasonal opportunities. I applied online, and 5 days later (Sunday), I was asked to come in the following day for an interview, anytime from 2-4. I arrived at 2:30 PM and told a cashier that I was there for an interview. He asked my name and told me to have a seat, as he told the manager in the back. About 5 minutes later, the GM came out and interviewed me. He basically asked about previous experience and told me that he was hiring for back of house/production jobs, and I explained my interest in the position. He offered me a job on the spot and gave me paperwork to fill out. I start tomorrow! (Wednesday)

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at HoneyBaked Ham (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

I saw an ad in craigslist. I called immediately, they said to fill out the application and come in the place to do so. In about 3 days I got a call back for an interview.

Seasonal Help Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at HoneyBaked Ham.

Interview

1 interview.

Negotiation

None

Store Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HoneyBaked Ham (Birmingham, AL) in June 2012.

Interview

Paper application (which went to online with personality deal, but now it's online or paper with no personality test), interview with Store/General Manager, interview with District Manager. All in-person interviews, but they will do phone interviews if you're applying for something out-of-state (i.e. to move up from Store Supervisor to Store Manager or General Manager, as I did). Drug screen and background checks for Store Supervisor, Store Manager, General Manager, but not for hourly employees.

Interview Questions

• Typical customer service related questions: How did you handle an upset customer, how do you work with a difficult coworker, etc.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucker, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at HoneyBaked Ham (Tucker, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

A family friend of mine that worked there told me that they were hiring seasonally so I filled out an application and sent it with her. A few days later I was called by the manager to set up an interview. After the interview and being given the managers card, it took maybe about a week to be called back and told I got the job. I started in November for Thanksgiving and I've been working there for Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas since.

Interview Questions

• "Name a time you had a difficult situation and how you solved it."   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. I was 17, I didn't even think of negotiating.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at HoneyBaked Ham (Spokane, WA) in June 2009.

Interview

Communication was fair via email and then over phone. Had researched qualities for position and general info they may wish to know about. Respectful interview. Declined due to other factors unrelated to company and position.

Interview Questions

• What steps would be taken to ensure transition from current location to area position is located?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at HoneyBaked Ham in June 2009.

Interview

The interviews were very organized, but also casual and relaxed. They make a point to make sure you are comfortable with the responsibility you will be taking; especially over the holiday season.