Honeywell

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Accounting Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details – Hiring was very easy

Interview Question – There was no difficult question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted without negotiating

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in March 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for an entry-level accounting and finance rotational program on a college job board. I was granted an interview that was conducted with two people on campus. I was called back for a second interview at the office that consisted of a one-on-one interview as well as second interview with two interviewers. About a week later I received both a phone call and an official offer letter and was given ten days to respond.

Interview Question – At what types of companies are you applying for work and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was currently enrolled in graduate school and negotiated my start date and they were very accommodating. For this new graduate rotational program, I would advise against negotiating salary because it is a standard starting salary for all new hires in the program.

Accountant Interview

Accountant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Honeywell in July 2009.

Interview Details – Upon arranging the face to face interview, I actually did a search on the company's profile to find out on the range of products and services rendered. This helped me to identify if the company's accounting will be more service based or product based. And I would prepare questions for the interview based on some of the findings from the profile.

Interview Question – What would you think would be a possible solutions to ensure your current position is within the budget limit?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Honeywell

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!

Honeywell Videos

Honeywell – Why Work for Us?

Honeywell's global customers, broad range of industries and innovative technologies combine to offer you dynamic career opportunities with tremendous growth potential in more than 100 countries worldwide. Your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Honeywell Accountant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Honeywell employees and interview candidates.