Honeywell Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Submitted application through honeywell careers, recruiter contacted me a few weeks later and set up phone interview with director of engineering and a manager, then I went in to an in person interview with those two people, another director of engineering and an administrative assistant that had been helping the department out. The in person interview lasted an hour and a half, I think they asked 7 questions and they all had at least 3 parts to them. Each question was based on a situation and I have never been asked those questions before. As of this posting, I still have not heard back and it's been 3.5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where it was really important that you used critical listening and how it helped you.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden Valley, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Golden Valley, MN).

Interview

Applied for a permanent position, but it turned out to be a temp to hire position. Transition from temp to hire was very smooth.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were very common across the board, and nothing out of the ordinary. Interview was a panel interview and went very smooth. Very relaxed, and easy to communicate with the panel.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Honeywell (Seattle, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

I spoke to a recruiter a couple times and the person I would have been working with for about and hour and then the person I would be replacing. We spoke about moving to Seattle, what I would be doing for the company, and if I could handle customer service for many different types of people. Everyone was very nice.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any out of the ordinary questions. The one that got me was, "Why should we hire you?" It was just so blunt.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

No real formal interview, cocky manager with no interview skills. Asked relevant questions, seemed to be desperate to hire as problems on the team with a staff member casing friction.

Negotiation

none