Honeywell Interview Questions & Reviews in Brno

Updated May 23, 2014
2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brno (Czech Republic)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in April 2014.

They contacted me from HR, because they had found me through LinkedIn. We had few calls about possible job offers for me. Later I was invited for an interview. It included 2 tests: english language test and C language test.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions about object oriented programming principles (like templates etc.).   Answer Question
    They called me from HR a told me what they offer (salary etc.).

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brno (Czech Republic)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Honeywell.

I was contacted by a university friend who already worked in Honeywell (referral). I sent my CV to him and after few days I've been contacted by HR of Honeywell who invited me to personal interview.

The interview started with hiring person (HR) where we talked about my past experience in previous job and my university backround (mainly about my diploma topic).

Then I was given a test in basics of C and C++ and a test of my english knowledge - some gramatics, understanding of technical text, and ability of conversation in english.

Afterwards I met and talked with a technical leader of the group I've been subsequently hired into.

Interview Questions
    • For me as a fresh graduate it was quite difficult to talk to the USA manager over the phone during the first interview as I've never talked to english speaking person over the phone before.   Answer Question
    As I didn't have much previous experience I was not in good position for negotiation. Anyway the conditions were simply great so I couldn't refuse :-)

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!