Honeywell Design Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in July 2009.

Interview by several managers. It turns out in my case that each had some interest in me for their department. The really good news: they compete to get you, so you get the best offer. In my case however, the guy who wanted to make the best offer had to hold because his director was in the hospital. When I was eventually transfered to his department, I immediately got a raise and a promotion.

Interview Questions
  • If you hiring for this company, what particular reason would I have for hiring you (what's in it for me?)   Answer Question
It was my first job. I didn't know that negotiations could occur, so I took the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Honeywell in June 2010.

Lengthy, and confusing with all the moving parts and multiple contacts.

Short, direct and open conversation grounded in facts.

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!