Honeywell

Relevance Date Difficulty

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in July 2009.

Interview Details – Interview by several managers. It turns out in my case that each had some interest in me for their department. The really good news: they compete to get you, so you get the best offer. In my case however, the guy who wanted to make the best offer had to hold because his director was in the hospital. When I was eventually transfered to his department, I immediately got a raise and a promotion.

Interview Question – If you hiring for this company, what particular reason would I have for hiring you (what's in it for me?)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was my first job. I didn't know that negotiations could occur, so I took the offer.

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Honeywell in June 2010.

Interview Details – Lengthy, and confusing with all the moving parts and multiple contacts.

Negotiation Details – Short, direct and open conversation grounded in facts.

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!