Honeywell Director Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell in November 2011.

This was a very disorganized and haphazard interview process throughout. I was initially contacted by a 3rd party recruiter (Honeywell used Spherion in my case) for the screening one day after I applied for this role via the Internet. A few days later I conducted a phone interview with the hiring manager that was “shooting from the hip” with questions that were very general and he proceeded to inform me of just how messed up the department was that I would be entering if hired. Approximately 3 weeks passed before my on-site interview in Louisville, KY. The on-site consisted of meeting with 2 people including the hiring manager and I was there for around 2 hours in total. The following week I had one additional phone interview with the hiring manager’s boss where it was apparent he was the “tie breaker” between me and one other candidate they were considering. It took another two weeks and an email initiated from me in order to receive the “thanks but no thanks” call from my recruiter.

Upon reflection, I believe my salary requirements were probably a little higher than my competition and that was the key driver to why I was not selected. Based off of their very poor medical benefits package (extremely high monthly premiums and equally high deductibles) along with a few other observations that led me to believe this corporation is rather cheap has brought me to this conclusion. In addition, I am not all that upset about having to relocate from a major east coast city to Louisville, KY.

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Director Interview

Very professional and detailed interview. Reviewed my entire background and qualifications. No technical questions. Provided detailed account of the role and products. Then went an extra step and provided a full tour of the facility. Very good interview. Unfortunately no follow-up and I had to keep calling to get any information on the next steps. I believe salary was a lot lower than what I was making and I was excluded.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult. Really just asked to review my entire resume which was a bit odd.   Answer Question

Director Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell in May 2010.

interview take freiendly, overseas phone call from us and touch a lot of aspect regarding the job need capability
    good communicatation happed and polite refuse coming out.

Interview Questions
    • please specify the most difficult situation you face before and how you handle it.   Answer Question
    • please make a sample what's your strength   Answer Question