Honeywell

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northford, CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northford, CT

The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell in January 2010.

I was interviewed over the phone then scheduled for 1:1 interviews a few days later.
I sent follow-up e-mails, received no response for about 2 months. Then, I receive a call asking me to come in for a follow-up interview.
I respectfully declined. Clear contradiction between communication noted in the interview process and the high marks for organizational communication presented to me during interviews.

Interview Questions
  • What makes the successful organization differ from the unsuccessful?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in October 2012.

Detailed interview on with each team member of the FP&A team (3 rounds). Questions were more behavioral than anything and you should stress that you are a team player even if you love to brag about personal achievement. My advice is that every success you had should be publicised in a smart way as team oriented and failure should be taken on oneself as a learning experience.
    If you are at the stage of interviews with teammembers, it means you have already pass the phone interview (two of them) with one HR checking how coherent you sound and your next manager, checking your expectations and motivations for the job.
    Some technical points will be asked but remember unless you aim for treasury that most FPA jobs require a steady knowledge of Excel more than Financial theory (I had a background on option pricing = useless), the difficulty of such jobs comes from the politcal elements due to the large size of the company. You will not be able to do much on your own, and the fact that you are the smartest guy in the room might as well alienate the entire floor against you.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell in March 2012.

The phone interview was easy. I didn't get it because I'm an international student.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in February 2010.

Email communication, followed by a call and scheduled date and time, Structured. No waiting time and all rounds of interview completed on the same day. Interviews by immediate supervisor, Operations manager and the business head.