Honeywell General Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

General Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Kansas City, MO) in March 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for the position. I didn't even really have an initial phone interview, but rather my information was just passed along to the hiring manager from Linked In. Very strange! I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager. From there I had an in person interview which consisted of group and individual interviews. I found the recruiter to be abrasive and unknowledgeable about who I was interviewing with or the position. The questions I had were either answered incorrectly or barely at all by him. I understand Honeywell has outsourced their recruiting function for this division. Bad call. The company Source Right, does not represent Honeywell well. I enjoyed the Honeywell employees I met. Enthusiastic, knowledgeable and professional. They work group appeared to have a great team dynamic. The offices were run down, but they are moving to a new location next year, so this would have been a temporary thing.

Interview Questions

• What has been your biggest career failure?   2 Answers

The offer I received was very generous. Benefits at Honeywell are great, but decided it was not the right time for me to make a move as I had not been actively looking for a position.