Honeywell

Relevance Date Difficulty

General Interview

General
Kansas City, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter for the position. I didn't even really have an initial phone interview, but rather my information was just passed along to the hiring manager from Linked In. Very strange! I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager. From there I had an in person interview which consisted of group and individual interviews.

I found the recruiter to be abrasive and unknowledgeable about who I was interviewing with or the position. The questions I had were either answered incorrectly or barely at all by him. I understand Honeywell has outsourced their recruiting function for this division. Bad call. The company Source Right, does not represent Honeywell well.

I enjoyed the Honeywell employees I met. Enthusiastic, knowledgeable and professional. They work group appeared to have a great team dynamic.

The offices were run down, but they are moving to a new location next year, so this would have been a temporary thing.

Interview Question – What has been your biggest career failure?   View Answers (2)

Reason for Declining – The offer I received was very generous. Benefits at Honeywell are great, but decided it was not the right time for me to make a move as I had not been actively looking for a position.

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!