Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Honeywell
- Intern (32)
- Engineer (32)
- Software Engineer (29)
- Senior Engineer (26)
- Project Manager (13)
- Project Trainee (13)
- Engineering (12)
- Senior Software Engineer (12)
- Program Manager (8)
- Financial Analyst (7)
- Tech Lead (7)
- Mechanical Engineer (6)
- Quality Engineer (5)
- Senior Financial Analyst (5)
- Manager (5)
- Supply Chain (4)
- Systems Engineer (4)
- Systems Engineer I (4)
- Senior Manager (4)
- Administrative Assistant (4)
- Technical Lead (4)
- Engineering Intern (3)
- Operations Manager (3)
- Design Engineer (3)
- Software Engineer I (3)
- Applications Engineer (3)
- Accountant (3)
- Human Resources (3)
- Human Resources Manager (3)
- Sales Representative (3)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Honeywell (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2014.
They will ask you to give written test for flash designer. HR are very good people. They didn't give any chance to complete computer test. Manager will come to you to noly check your speed.
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2013.
There would be 3 or 4 rounds of interview. All would be really easy if you do not try to predict or expect anything. Interviews are nice people to talk, some times they also don't know what to ask
- Person who will take your interview will have lower communications skills than your so you can't expect what he or she will ask and how. Answer Question
Stick to the package whet ever you ask. Once you slightly bent, they will bent you much more than you will expect.
Helpful (3)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2012.
I had applied through consultancy. They took 5 round of interview including written, personality, Hr, manager and sr manager.
- How would you manage data in excel by using vlookup, mapping, reports and many things etc. 1 Answer
This company provide a handsome salary package. you cant think of negotiating with this company.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2011.
-Telephonic -Video Conferencing - Panel Discussion - F2F interview
- How would you rate a real attitude of a person 1 Answer
Try to negotiate as much as possible.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review