Honeywell

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

PM ACS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Honeywell.

Phone Interview talking about processes used, PM processes and understanding of the lifecycle. In person review with higher level management for a short face to face meeting.

Interview Questions
    • Do you understand the difference between upstream and downstream ACS products   Answer Question

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in August 2010.

Hiring Manager did not seem to understand the job requirements. The position was strategic and large international project directed; however his questions were all related to tactical manufacturing responsibilities (e-auctions, writing POs) for a position that will not conduct e-auctions nor write POs.
    I have 20+ years experience that matched the job description exactly and excellent references from current employees. Believe that this hiring manager had already chosen his candidate and was going through the motions to meet a metric. Neither manager norcompany contacted me to advise that the position had been filled by another candidate

Interview Questions
    • I am concerned about your technical ability to perform the job   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell in April 2010.

I had the interview while attending an engineering convention. The interview consisted of questions asking which was more important: family, money, career, health, etc. There were as a one on one interview as well as a group interview. I was called for a followup interview but I had already taken a position at another company.