Honeywell

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Data Manager Interview

Prague (Czech Republic)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Honeywell in April 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process was quick. I had 4 phone interviews and 1 personall interview, just formal, with the recruiter. Communication from the recruiter was good and quick. I have been always informed about next steps.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was not negotiation. I have got offen and I accepted. Before I have been asked what is my expectation. The offer matched my expecation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Honeywell

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!

Honeywell Videos

Honeywell – Why Work for Us?

Honeywell's global customers, broad range of industries and innovative technologies combine to offer you dynamic career opportunities with tremendous growth potential in more than 100 countries worldwide. Your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Honeywell Human Resources Data Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Honeywell employees and interview candidates.