Honeywell

Honeywell Human Resources Manager Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at Honeywell in September 2012.

Phone screenings are impersonal at best. Don't expect any closure if you aren't selected....you won't get any information.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were typical but the attention span of the interviewer varied   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in January 2011.

I was initially contacted by an agency who connected me with Honeywell. The position did not include relocation and I was very clear and up front with the agency about not being interested in the job unless Honeywell was going to put up some relocation. The agency person followed up with me and said he talked to Honeywell and they still wanted to talk to be and would see what they could do about relocation. Talked to the recruiter all through Email which was my choice due to my current work load to set up the phone interview. The recruiter did attempt to call and was very resposive to my email's got back to me within 24hrs and gave me a list of day and times for the phone interview which was very accomodating. In my email's I again let hte recruiter know that relocation would be necessary and she told me the manager would still like to talk to me. I had a phone interveiw with the manger. It was extremely basic, tell me about your career history. I was embarassed for the HR Director, this was not a very professional phone interview and he really didn't seem interested. At the end of the interview he said I understand you need relocation and the job doesn't have relocation. This is just not professional and wasted my time. #1 I was not looking they reached out to me. #2 I told them 3 times and used the words I don't want to waste your time because I am not interested if you are not willing to relocate. #3 Three weeks after a phone screen is too long to follow-up with someone. Honeywell is a billion dollar company and the fact it was more important to save $120,000 on a full relocation package shows that they are really not interested in having the best talent or they have serious budget issues. I find all this disturbing for a company that is trying to be an industry leader. I would suggest people do a lot of research and talk to someone on the inside before interviewing or going to Honeywell. They did how erver give me a ball park salary range of $120,000 to $150,000. I hop this helps.

Interview Questions
    • Please go thought and give me a run down of your work expierience.   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell in January 2010.

Applications for these positions are accepted at any time during the year. The Department hires too many people into these positions to do a one time recruitment for each, so a list of qualified applicants is created that is accessible to hiring managers statewide at any time as need arises. Follow the directions and submit the appropriate documents for consideration. If you are qualified for the position, your name will be added to the list and be made available for interviews.