Honeywell Industrial Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2015

2.5

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell (Clearwater, FL).

Interview

The Interview took about 4 hours to complete. I was interviewed by 2 managers at the same time. The harder, situation, resume and job specific questions came here. After that, I was interviewed by 3 more process engineers that asked general questions about my manufacturing engineering experience. I was then taken on factory tour.

Interview Questions

• Of the lean six sigma 7 forms of waste, what would say is the most important to our industry?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by HR with a request for over the phone interview. After that when for a panel interview. After that I was awarded the job, however, I first asked for another visit to the power plant to get a better understanding. This was following up with an interview I got the hiring manager.

Negotiation

I was able to get increase in pay.