Honeywell

Average Difficulty
15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Honeywell

Interview Details – Pretty simple, applied on campus and had one interview - they called me and offered the job the next day. I heard other candidates had to go through several rounds though.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to use your persuasive skills.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Honeywell

Interview Details – All behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you had to choose between a high risk and a low risk situation.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details – Had a phone screen.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work with quantum dots?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Honeywell

Interview Details – Lots of email communication and phone interviewing. Had interview in person and toured the facility. Interviewed with 4 different employees, all friendly and knowledgeable. The commute near the border of Mexico was the most difficult part.

Interview Question – Most questions were all character questions rather than technical.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Honeywell

Interview Details – All behavioral questions. Nothing technical. I was not asked to solve any problems.

Interviewed at Honeywell

Interview Details – Approached the recruiter at the career fair. I then got a phone call that night to interview the next morning at my university. The interviewer was very nice and seemed very intelligent. He asked several behavioral interview questions and described the company and his experiences. They seemed very positive and Honeywell sounded like a great place to work.

Interview Question – Would you be against working on projects involving nuclear weapons?   Answer Question

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in March 2011.

Interview Details – A few question about the projects relate to the job function listed on my resume

Interview Question – What did you do in your projects?   Answer Question

Phoenix, AZ

The process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in February 2011.

Interview Details – Two people interviewed my. Basic Behavior interview

Interview Question – Tell me why you want to work for Honeywell   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details – Just a online written exam with C and C++. Sections included a general aptitude, Quant and englishs section just like in GRE.

Interview Question – Asked block diagram level questions related to RADAR receivers,GPS receivers etc   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in December 2009.

Interview Details – Written test on campus and then 2 rounds of interview.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was entertained.

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!