Honeywell Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2015
Updated Apr 12, 2015

3.2

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Golden Valley, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with HR representative, followed by phone interview with hiring manager. Scheduled an onsite interview, met with an engineer and the manager. One last phone interview with HR manager and an offer within a few days.

Basic questions about resume, previous work experience, technical test to see how you react under pressure, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond what your previous job description entailed.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

They contacted me after a career fair and interviewed me on campus the next day. Most of their questions are behavioral, and assess how you perform or approach different situations or challenges. The questions themselves are easy, not meant to trip you up or surprise you, but they definitely test how much you know about the company and why you want this position more than others.

The last question is a simulation, wherein they present a situation to you and you have to persuade the interviewers.

Make sure you can respond using the STAR method with specific examples of how you've handled various situations in a successful manner. Keep your answers between 1-2 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How would you communicate with people for whom English is not their first language?   Answer Question
    • Walk us through your resume.   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you over other candidates for this position?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied through college job fair. I got a call next day morning to schedule an interview. Two people interviewed me, and started with brief introductions about themselves. They asked about experiences on my resume. So be prepared to talk about what's on your resume. Then they asked some behavioral questions. I thought some of the behavioral questions were not easy to answer right away.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about your last internship the most? What did you dislike about your last internship the most?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Tucson, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied on school career website, got interviewed on campus, then an email within a week with an invitation to the office where there was a series of interviews with potential mentors/coworkers and then got an offer later that day. Less than a month process from applying to offer.

Interview Questions

• Just behavioral questions and personality questions   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Got interview through Campus Career Fair. The recruiter was quite welcoming and it was easy to have a conversation with her. She would be the same person who interviewed me the next day. The interview itself was just a lot of behavioral questions, but she seemed engaged so it was not too nerve wracking.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Written Test , two rounds of technical interview. The questions were mostly to develop algorithms. No language specific questions. they asked concepts like data structure and operating system. Written test was fairly easy. maths and C programming.

Intern Interview

Interview

Pretty simple, applied on campus and had one interview - they called me and offered the job the next day. I heard other candidates had to go through several rounds though.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to use your persuasive skills.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

All behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to choose between a high risk and a low risk situation.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Had a phone screen.

Intern Interview

Interview

Lots of email communication and phone interviewing. Had interview in person and toured the facility. Interviewed with 4 different employees, all friendly and knowledgeable. The commute near the border of Mexico was the most difficult part.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were all character questions rather than technical.   Answer Question