Honeywell Intern Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2014

3.3

17 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell.

Got interview through Campus Career Fair. The recruiter was quite welcoming and it was easy to have a conversation with her. She would be the same person who interviewed me the next day. The interview itself was just a lot of behavioral questions, but she seemed engaged so it was not too nerve wracking.

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Honeywell.

Written Test , two rounds of technical interview. The questions were mostly to develop algorithms. No language specific questions. they asked concepts like data structure and operating system. Written test was fairly easy. maths and C programming.

Intern Interview

Pretty simple, applied on campus and had one interview - they called me and offered the job the next day. I heard other candidates had to go through several rounds though.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to use your persuasive skills.   Answer Question

All behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you had to choose between a high risk and a low risk situation.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Honeywell.

Had a phone screen.

Intern Interview

Lots of email communication and phone interviewing. Had interview in person and toured the facility. Interviewed with 4 different employees, all friendly and knowledgeable. The commute near the border of Mexico was the most difficult part.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were all character questions rather than technical.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

All behavioral questions. Nothing technical. I was not asked to solve any problems.

Intern Interview

Approached the recruiter at the career fair. I then got a phone call that night to interview the next morning at my university. The interviewer was very nice and seemed very intelligent. He asked several behavioral interview questions and described the company and his experiences. They seemed very positive and Honeywell sounded like a great place to work.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be against working on projects involving nuclear weapons?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in March 2011.

A few question about the projects relate to the job function listed on my resume

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell in February 2011.

Two people interviewed my. Basic Behavior interview