Honeywell

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern
Fort Washington, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in March 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online - Got interview call next day from HR asking about experience

A week later had another phone interview with a hiring manager who also asked about past experience and then was invited onsite.

Onsite interview was for 2 hours and there were 4 technical interviews 30 mins each which mainly focused on experience and some basic C programming questions.

Interview Question – Pretty straightforward questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate

Intern Software Engineering Interview

Intern Software Engineering
Golden Valley, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Honeywell in May 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through college/university. They contacted me within two days to inform me that I had an interview. I met with two managers and that was the only part of the interview. They asked a wide range of questions from hobbies to how I would go about the design of a new system.

Interview Question – Asking me how I would go about creating a new system from scratch. The question was very open ended.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern
Melville, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Honeywell in April 2012.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with one of the engineering manager. It was a general interview about myself. Then, we scheduled for an in person interview. It was a mixture of different things we talked about. Some where algorithmic, electronics and software-hardware interview.

Interview Question – How does java run on the machine?   Answer Question

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!