Honeywell Intern Software Engineering Interview Questions

2.7

Intern Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden Valley, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Honeywell (Golden Valley, MN) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied through college/university. They contacted me within two days to inform me that I had an interview. I met with two managers and that was the only part of the interview. They asked a wide range of questions from hobbies to how I would go about the design of a new system.

Interview Questions

• Asking me how I would go about creating a new system from scratch. The question was very open ended.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Fort Washington, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied online - Got interview call next day from HR asking about experience A week later had another phone interview with a hiring manager who also asked about past experience and then was invited onsite. Onsite interview was for 2 hours and there were 4 technical interviews 30 mins each which mainly focused on experience and some basic C programming questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Honeywell (Melville, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview with one of the engineering manager. It was a general interview about myself. Then, we scheduled for an in person interview. It was a mixture of different things we talked about. Some where algorithmic, electronics and software-hardware interview.