Honeywell Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.9

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell (Clearwater, FL).

Interview

The Interview took about 4 hours to complete. I was interviewed by 2 managers at the same time. The harder, situation, resume and job specific questions came here. After that, I was interviewed by 3 more process engineers that asked general questions about my manufacturing engineering experience. I was then taken on factory tour.

Interview Questions

• Of the lean six sigma 7 forms of waste, what would say is the most important to our industry?   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Kansas City, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

The first interview was a one hour phone screening with the hiring manager. After that, I had an in-person interview with the team, manager, and a few others. The questions were typical situation and application questions. I was also asked about my career aspirations and how the position helped me with my goals.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the job that other applicants don't?   Answer Question

Software Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter. The whole process was amateurish.. had to contact the recruiter couple of times to setup the phone interview. No followup after the interview, no response to emails for status update. The whole process makes you feel as if you are applying for a job with a government rather than a private company.

Project Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

STAR process. The interview was very relaxed and personable. Very comfortable. Minus my parched throat and the pitcher of water at the other end of the table that I wasn't offered a drink of.

ISC Supervisor Interview

Interview

Behavioral questions and very laid back, non-formal. I was easily over dressed in a suit and everybody on the panel was very receptive and pleasant. The members had a hard time relating to my military background.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Applied online, they got back to me within a week and a half and set up a phone interview with me with two of the team heads. I was on a conference call for about an hour with two out-of-state managers. They asked all of the basic questions about my school experience, resume experience, etc.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between Java and JavaScript?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in April 2015.

Interview

Started with a handful of phone interviews, first with Human Resources and then with the hiring manager. Then had a face-to-face with several people on site. Casual environment, generally pretty friendly. The one manager didn't bother to sugar-coat the position, stating that it would require a lot of extra hours, which is why I eventually turned down the offer.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you worked with a collaborative team.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Had a phone interview and interviewer was friendly and made the interview seem not so intimidating. Very easy and general questions. Phone interview was very short, around 11 minutes. They said they would get back to me within a week, but it's been over two weeks and I have not heard anything from them.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Honeywell in April 2015.

Interview

Two to three hours were assigned for the interview. But the panel themselves were friendly. Not intimidating even though the panel interview took one and half hours. Hiring manager first, then panel, followed by the tour of the production floor (cool), then hiring manager's boss and later wrapped up with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• A lot of design questions (described a time when you designed this...), programming and some team/leadership (when you improved efficiency, productivity or contributed to a team member's development) questions. They went deeper in the design and programming question than I had experience with.

No offer yet!

Answer Question

ASIC Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Then, HR contacted me and arranged me a phone interview. One manager and two principal engineers asked me some questions. After the interview, I had waited for 2 weeks, then I got rejected because of visa status.

Interview Questions

• 1: Asked me about my resume. Mainly about the DDR2 memory controller on my resume.
      2: Asked me about FPGA.