Honeywell Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2015

2.9

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

There was an on campus interview and an on-site interview. The on campus interview is pretty easy with a technical accounting question. The on-site interview has two parts. You'll get behavioral and technical accounting or finance questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the journal entry when purchasing materials?   1 Answer

Every Job At Honeywell Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

takes a long time to get hired. up to 2 months at times if you're coming from the outside. Inside promotion is fairly easy because of the networking with different areas

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions dealing with how you resolve conflicts   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

applied thru consultancy , very bad process , interviewer thinks himself as he knows everything and not interested in interview the candidate, please screen the candidates properly before you make them travel for F-F discussion .

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Redmond, WA).

Interview

Interview Questions

• Do you do AutoCAD? Interview on phone only. Simplest I have ever had. I wished I could have come to the plant, but it is a government installation. If I hadn't been out of work for a while I wouldn't have taken it as the rate is the lowest I have ever had. The coworkers are nice. Salaries are low, no chance for permanent work as a TW. Revolving door of contractors.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Program Manager Interview

Interview

The interviewer didn't know the basics of what's appropriate and legal to ask a candidate. Considering the hiring manager is high up the chain, you have to wonder if the hiring manager ever received proper training regarding the "legal" questions that can be asked. Example questions include "do you have a husband" and "tell me about your family." How stupid could the hiring manger be? I am not making this up; these were the exact questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Example questions include "do you have a husband" and "tell me about your family." How stupid could the hiring manger be?   Answer Question

Chemical Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankford, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell (Frankford, PA).

Interview

Phone interview then called back about 1.5 months later for face to face was interviewed by three person panel it took about 3 months all together but frankford,pa human resources dept for honeywell is horrible.

Electronic Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coon Rapids, MN

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Honeywell (Coon Rapids, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

Sat at conference table with Supervisor and HR each asking questions. They both wrote down my answers to their questions. Supervisor asked questions about my experience and HR asked about Honeywell behavior expectations.

Interview Questions

• Why I felt I should be offered a job in that department. Describe a time I had a new process and how did I relay to co-workers and did co-workers reply positively.   Answer Question

New Product Development - Hardware Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

They use a third party recruiter who contacted me from LinkedIn. A confusing series of events with positions created and closed, multiple people calling for information, salaries, change of hiring manager, change of work location and several rescheduled hiring manager interviews. And an email asking for my social security number and if I’m over 40 so they can look into “tax credits”. Under the guise of a tax credit they asked my age to see if I am in a protected class. Designers maintain web sites with past projects. The recruiter visited my site prior to the two hiring manager phone interviews. The hiring manager did not go to the web site. The resume, other than the school I graduated from (top in the field) is nearly irrelevant. I have never interviewed a candidate nor made a hiring decision without first reviewing a candidate’s work. Never asked about my ability with Solidworks, nor the design process in the nearly 3 hours on the phone. The hiring manager knew little about my field and conducted an interview that was primarily about him and was essentially a learning experience for him. I saw nothing to suggest this was a legitimate search for a candidate or at least nothing like any searches I’ve conducted.

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Penn, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Honeywell (Penn, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Upon arrival I was given a tour. Then sat with the hiring manager for a 30 minute interview. The hiring manager explained the responsibilities of the job. Then we discussed my experience as they relate to the position. Some idle discussion took place to evaluate personalities.

Interview Questions

• What have you done similar to the tasks explained? Knowledge of software tools and how you used them?   1 Answer

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell (Clearwater, FL).

Interview

The Interview took about 4 hours to complete. I was interviewed by 2 managers at the same time. The harder, situation, resume and job specific questions came here. After that, I was interviewed by 3 more process engineers that asked general questions about my manufacturing engineering experience. I was then taken on factory tour.

Interview Questions

• Of the lean six sigma 7 forms of waste, what would say is the most important to our industry?   Answer Question