Honeywell

434 candidate interviews

Director Government Finance Compliance Interview

Director Government Finance Compliance
Morristown, NJ

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Honeywell in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 10 people over the course of several months from various professions. Really liked everyone I met and would have stood on my head for my future boss. The final interview was with the company attorney, CFO and HR VP none of whom I would report to. Failed that one apparently and could find out why.

Interview Question – Any difficult and sensitive problems resolved? And how?   View Answer

Electrical Engineer Designer Interview

Electrical Engineer Designer
Glendale, AZ

The process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was already a Honeywell employee and decided to apply for a title promotion. I received a call back for a Sr. Electrical Engineer design position at my job current location a week later.

Sitting with the Principal Engineer in his office, he drew up several electrical circuit diagrams and asked me the function of each component, the currents, the node voltages, and particularly why the circuit behaved the way it did. It was tough. While working through each problem, he asked how and why I calculated the way I did. ...Answering with a formula wasn't enough. He asked me to explain how the formula worked. It was a particularly poor interview, b/c I prepared for a behavioral interview.

The questions consisted of one Diode question, one FET question, two Op-AMP questions, 2 H-Bridge questions. One trick question within the H-Bridge question. It was tough.

Interview Question – H-Bridge circuit...   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Lenexa, KS

The process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in October 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online, received phone message for interview about 1 week later. Within a couple hours of original message, the phone interviewer called again on both cell and home phone number. Asked if I had a few minutes, ended up taking 45. Sounded as if interviewer was at a call center. She asked very detailed questions, which were extremely difficult to dicipher. When asked to repeat, she rephrased, still could not hear what she was saying. Very frustrating experience.

Interview Question – What experience do you have with FAA regulations?   Answer Question

Aerospace Engineer Interview

Aerospace Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in November 2011.

Interview Details – 1. Written Test- 50 MCQ consists C, C++, OS, DBMS, Microprocessor, Computer Architecture
2. Technical Interview 1- Interview lasts around 50-70 min, they ask each and every technical point written on your CV. Mostly emphasize on OS and C. along with that they will touch various other possible engineering subjects in interview.
3. Technical Interview 2: Interview lasts around 40-80 min, they will start with general science questions and cover most typical and deepest engineering questions. A most typical interview I ever faced.
4. HR Interview: Again an elimination round, It differs from other HR round. They will judge you, your personality, IQ level, ask tricky questions about your hobbies and much about company. Also they may ask your action on a particular work-place related problem that how will you handle it.

Interview Questions

• How Semaphores, Message Queues and Shared Memory objects created and share information with each other. Also describe that in primary memory how they exists and change the values of a Variable.   View Answer
  • Questions on: Array + dynamic pointers   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Din't want to choose aerospace engineer as my profession want to work on Database, CMS and SAP like profiles. Couldn't compromise at my career interest level.

Intern Interview

Intern
Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in October 2012.

Interview Details – anonline test was conducted which was very tough

Interview Question – asked many questions on small signal analysis   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details – Quick interview process. Friendly and proffessional. Enjoyed all of it. Behavioral interview technique

Interview Question – Would you change company policy   Answer Question

Senior Document Control - Calgary AB Interview

Senior Document Control - Calgary AB
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Honeywell in June 2014.

Interview Details – Applied on line for this job which was advertised within many online job sites. Received an email a week later ending to request a scheduled time that would be available for a 45 minute phone interview and get this - by a Staffing Agency Recruiter in Ontario on behalf of Honeywell. There had been no mention in the job ad of a staffing agency recruiter being involved within this job application process.

Staffing Specialist Interview

Staffing Specialist
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in February 2011.

Interview Details – -Telephonic

-Video Conferencing

- Panel Discussion

- F2F interview

Interview Question – How would you rate a real attitude of a person   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Try to negotiate as much as possible.

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Honeywell in April 2014.

Interview Details – First, went through a recruiter to vet my resume. Then a more in depth 1 hour interview with a Honeywell HR rep. He reviewed my resume, but spent the most time asking situational questions.

Interview Question – Most questions were of the " can you describe a time when you did this? "   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in February 2011.

Interview Details – written test which involves que on OS, DBMS, C++, Aptitude, N/Wing->2 technical rounds(each 1.5 hr)->HR
i received offer letter after 3-4 days
Prepare C and C++ concepts for technical rounds, puzzle, OS concepts

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!