Honeywell

Updated Dec 8, 2014

HSE (Safety) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell in March 2013.

I had 3 individual and separate scheduled phone screenings with representatives from Honeywell. On all three occasions, they forgot about the interview. On the first occasion, I called the recruiter at the time of the interview and she informed me at that time there was a hiring freeze placed on the position. The second scheduled phone screening, the same thing occurred. At least on the third phone screening, I received an apology from the recruiter and was told that she had a mix up on her calendar.Unbelievable!

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell.

3 person panel phone conference

Interview Questions
    • Not many difficult questions. Discussed my resume. Talked leadership. Discussed wether I would be happy living in area. I quizzed them on the work.   Answer Question

PM ACS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Honeywell.

Phone Interview talking about processes used, PM processes and understanding of the lifecycle. In person review with higher level management for a short face to face meeting.

Interview Questions
    • Do you understand the difference between upstream and downstream ACS products   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in June 2009.

First round - technical writter
      second round - face - face interview

Interview Questions
    • tested the basics in three areas of mechanical engineering (Solid mechanics,FLuid mechanics)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Honeywell.

Just a online written exam with C and C++. Sections included a general aptitude, Quant and englishs section just like in GRE.

Interview Questions
    • Asked block diagram level questions related to RADAR receivers,GPS receivers etc   Answer Question

Demand Response Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Honeywell.

The interview started with an email screening where I answered a few questions regarding my experience. The next step was a telephone screening where I went over key qualifications on my resume. The telephone interviewer stated that she was taking over temporarily for another human resource screener that was out on sick leave. After that phone call I received another phone call requesting an in house interview and an email to follow with the details. The next day I received an email stating that the position was accepted by someone else.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions asked were regarding my experience and whether it was along the lines of the job description.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell.

Three round of technical interviews.
    if you clear first two then its almost done. third round will be manager round.
    HR round will be telephonic like formality

Sales Representative Interview

Great place to work large company spread all over the norh america

Project Manager Interview

will be detail later during interview

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Honeywell.

Phone interview and face to face interview