Honeywell Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

c , c++ , technical aptitude control sys, general aptitude, DSP , LIC, gate questions , SS , recursion, increment / decrement operators , c++ , oops design , XML , class diagrams , c basics , engineering mechanoics, power systems , basic electricals , oops concepts linear integrated circuits , flash/ram , obj / compile process linking process.. inheritance , polymorphism, core c, processor , controllers , memeory mgnt , aptitude, attitude 2 rounds of tech intw and one hr and there it ends.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First interview consisted of a phone call. Questions asked were about my current position, desired salary. Asked some technical questions to find out if experience matched position. They asked if commute was a problem, years of programming experience, courses taken. Also asked questions about my degree. Finally, agreed to call me again for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Desired salary asked. It might be a bad thing since if you give them a lowball number they will probably offer that.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Very long an tedious. Teh President gets involved at the smallest hiring level. I had to interview at least 8 people and get blesed by two presidents that I know of. Not sure why anyone att hat level would get involved in the smallest hiring efforts. Should have taken that warnign flag to heart. It is very micromanagment at Honeywell. Every meeting has about 50 people dialing in.

Interview Questions

• The process is very subjective. Behavioral questions based primarily on how you handle a Matrix organization, how you would influence people etc. The key to knowing what you are getting into is to listen to the questions. If they ask you how you would handle laying off employees, it is because that is what they are about to have you do, if they ask you how do you handle influencing people in a matrix organization, that is because that is the biggest problem they have getting people to do work and being accountable.   Answer Question

Negotiation

slow They have mnore money than they know what to do with, their margins are HUGE

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Interview is too much and atleast 4 to 6 rounds. And all are kind of redundant except HR and manager round.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself. Why are you looking for change   Answer Question

Negotiation

Manager round and HR round.

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Three round of technical interviews. if you clear first two then its almost done. third round will be manager round. HR round will be telephonic like formality

Junior Engineer Interview

Interview

Submitted resume during campus career fair, 1.5 months later was contacted for an initial phone interview. A few days to a week after this I was contacted via email by a different recruiter to set up an in-person interview. The in-person interview was at the ACS office and was scheduled to be about an hour long.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions: Favourite courses in school, least favourite courses, talk about your resume, etc.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Phone interview and face to face interview

Engineer Interview

Interview

Was a project intern and got converted to full time employee

Interview Questions

• nothing. have clear basics   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

will be detail later during interview

Interview Questions

Interview

Great place to work large company spread all over the norh america