Honeywell Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.9

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Honeywell (South Bend, IN) in January 2014.

Interview

Not detailed, a lot of information is hidden from you, and a picture perfect image of your job description is painted to you. Also, be sure to ask questions about the turn over rate here and what happened to the last person that held your position. Read the body language of whosoever is answering you before accepting any offer

Interview Questions

• Something about why your role is important   1 Answer

Quality Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Urbana, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell (Urbana, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Panel interview, usually takes quite a long time to get hired. Took 3 months after initial interview, they showed me around the plant but never actually identified what my job duties would be.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to handle face-pace situations?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Madurai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was conducted in four rounds....First round was online test,the second round was conducted in two phases....one was technical round 1(face to face interview) and the other was technical round 2..The final one was the HR...I successfully passed the first round but got rejected at the second.......Good luck to u all people

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

Met with 2 managers, neither of which ended up being my manager once I was hired. They asked the same questions you always get: Why do you think you are a good fit for this position. Tell us about your strengths/weaknesses, where do you see yourself in 5 years. Interviewed lasted about an hour. I was not shown the work area, which would have been nice.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Honeywell (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process is traditional in which the first interview is host by the HR department and the second interview was interviewed by the head of department. In the first interview, they asked some typical questions like "why you apply the post?" and "why you left your last company?". There was a few hundred words of writing to explain why they need to hire you but not others, it also can be used to evaluate your English level. In the second interview, it's the main part of the interview, and the final decision is most rely of it. They won't ask details about your job knowledge, instead, they are more look at what a person you are.

Installation Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Honeywell (Colorado Springs, CO) in December 2012.

Interview

A lot of technical questions were asked. The salary was ok even though I didn't get the initial job I was posting for. I did eventually get it however.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about fiber optics.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Took an initial less paying position.

Inventory Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2011.

Interview

HR scrimmage to figure out if you are a good fit for the company and also the advertising group. Then if successful, another interview with the panel of manager from the hiring group to test the skill and the team fit. If successful, you now have to wait for an offer followed by a throughout background check that will have to be successful before you can start work.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Honeywell (Bangalore (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

Totally 4 rounds: 1. Aptitude test 2. Technical Round-1 3. Technical Round-2 4. HR round Aptitude test is called for people all over from India. Almost 4000 people attended. Then they sent mails to the people who qualified in that round. Technical round-1, round-2 and HR round are on the same day. They took almost 2 months to perform background check and send the final result.

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Honeywell (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a telephone interview for first screening with a recruiter that was based in New York, though the position was based in the Minneapolis area. I had applied to the position online. After some discussion of my background and various questions, the recruiter asked me what my current salary and benefits package was. After I gave her that information, she said that I was overqualified for the position and advised me to look at a few other positions that were higher level in the company. She said she would keep me in mind the future and was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to walk through my resume and why I was interested in transitioning roles.   Answer Question

Test Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Tucson, AZ) in May 2011.

Interview

Panel interview with hiring manager, floor technicians, and engineers. Round robin format. Answered both behavior and technical questions. Well structured process, and took four weeks to here back from HR. Finally I was contacted and asked to complete the hiring/onboarding process.

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions (Situational)   1 Answer