Honeywell Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.9

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2011.

Interview

Long process, Asked a lot of question with Engineering process. Also asked DO178B questions. Also asked Six Sigma questions. Wanted to know business process knowledge. I was interviewed twice by the manager since I worked there as a contractor.

Negotiation

Could not neg.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Telephonic and then personal. The international Sale Manager had a 1:1 with me for 2 hours and that was it. The HR interview was a mere formality. So it was the line manager in charge

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It stretched on for long and was the longest process. In fact they offered another candidate and then came back to me to accommodate me & my expectations.

Project Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell (Mumbai (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

3 round process

1st one on one interview
    2 one on one interview
    3 panel interview

After last stage only person can go to next step. Thus i appeared & succeed in all three rounds.
    The interview was good the only thing they doubtfully asked for would i will be able to handle project sites with my soft voice. On my reply his expression was awesome & supporting to me.

Interview Questions

• what was your work for last org. how was that.   1 Answer

Project Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manipala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Honeywell (Manipala (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. first was a written test where they asked basic mechanical engineering questions
    next hr where they asked behavioral questions
    and finally had an interview with a project lead

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult person you've had to work with?   Answer Question

Organizational Development Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

Two initial 1-hour phone screens. An in-person meeting with the hiring manager. A 1/2 day of in-person interviews. Then 4 additional phone interviews (2 HR VPs, and HR director and a HR SR VP)

Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

3 on one informal questions. Conversational based. Asked to give some background detail examples of experience. I have also had other interviews that were STARS based at Honeywell.

Strategic Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolle (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Rolle (Switzerland)) in January 2015.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews:
    1st: RH manager than hiring manager.
    2nd: only hiring manager and extra manager.

No tricky questions nor standard hiring procedure.
    General discussion to assess motivation, technical knowledge and personality fit between intern and manager.

Interview Questions

• Can you present yourself?
      What do you know about Honeywell?
      What did you understand your tasks will be during the internship?
      How would accomplish these tasks?

Answer Question

Manager FP&A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Honeywell (Bangalore (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Sr. Managment doesnt value of time and make us wait for 3-4 hours and when you ask questions, they think take it personally and try to offend you and show off their position and power

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honeywell (Madurai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

1 round - Quantitative apti, C++ apti, networks, english, UNIX, networks,(not the usual stuff....had some command like stuff too)
    2 tech rounds - they look through your resume...better be thorough with each word in it
    1 tech/management round - asked about extra curriculars and then some tech questions(given below)
    1 HR round - asked me to draw while simultaneously answering questions

Interview Questions

• C++ constructor, destructor calling order for base/derived classes   1 Answer
    • can constructors be private?   1 Answer
    • tech 3/management round - when swapping occurs, what all is swapped out? also mentioned re-entrant code?Who has control of what should be swapped in or out - OS or processor?   Answer Question
    • tech 2 - create a logger function? what is stored procedure? what is a transaction? implement vector class(C++)   Answer Question

ASIC Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Then, HR contacted me and arranged me a phone interview. One manager and two principal engineers asked me some questions. After the interview, I had waited for 2 weeks, then I got rejected because of visa status.

Interview Questions

• 1: Asked me about my resume. Mainly about the DDR2 memory controller on my resume.
      2: Asked me about FPGA.