Honeywell

Honeywell Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2014
Updated Dec 8, 2014

Senior Engineer Interview

2-3 Technical round, Question will be Java/J2ee, Design pattern, Moblity, Hybrid Mobile development,
    , 1- manager round Question will be Past experience and little on process knowledge,
    1- HR round will on attitude and salary.

Electronic Technician I Interview

Hiring process succs , do not hire just keep on contract position ,,until unless some one retire or leave of die .only hire when the job requirement will be in certain level other wise just keep as contract worker,

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in September 2014.

The interview process was well established, rolling through the internal recruiter and internal HR (phone) to the hiring manager (in person) and then corporate HR. After reaching the final two candidates, there was no more contact. Even after queries to multiple persons involved in the process no response came. This after each successive interview was highly positive.

Quality Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Honeywell in February 2013.

HR called first, then waited 1 week, hiring manager phone interviewed. Next HR and Sr. manager phoned in. All good. Then waited 1 month they called, saying the HR recruiter left, the new guy picked up, told me I got the job.

Interview Questions
    Asked more than their original offer, and got it.

Process Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in June 2014.

I applied online via the Honeywell Careers website. Within hours of my completed submission, a recruiter sent me and email and asked if and when i was available for a phone screed. The phone screen was nothing technical really just ran through my resume. we talked about my education experience and salary requirements and things of that nature. She said that she would pass my resume to the hiring manager and if he were interested we would set up a more formal phone interview with him. There were more than one of the positions open, with different hiring manager. So both hiring managers were included on the call. The interview went fairly well no questions were hard.. It lasted about 45 minutes. I was told they had other people to interview and once the harrowed it down they would contact me if i were chosen for an onsite interview.

Interview Questions
    • Name a process that you have changed for the better in your current position. How were the changes implemented.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

the questions were very easy and could be answered well. The interviewer seemed to have had asking about a lot of basics about the subject and then he digged into the present role

negotiations were tough

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in November 2014.

Applied on school career website, got interviewed on campus, then an email within a week with an invitation to the office where there was a series of interviews with potential mentors/coworkers and then got an offer later that day. Less than a month process from applying to offer.

Interview Questions
    • Just behavioral questions and personality questions   View Answer

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Honeywell in May 2011.

The process is multi-step one which looks into engineering domain and software skills. First 2 rounds are telephonic which mainly focuses on domain skills. And face to face interview on software skills on Microsoft technologies like C/C++, C#.Net, SQL, Share Point. Next round will be managerial interview and followed by HR round. First three rounds are very critical for selection. They will ask questions on domain like process engineering and industrial automation. The technology questions mainly on C++ and .Net, SQL, OOAD and Design patterns.

Interview Questions
    • Where to use Adapter design pattern in process simulator?   View Answer
    They offered decent salary and need to discuss things clearly in HR rounds and manager round if needed.

Software Engineer Interview

interviewed at Honeywell in November 2014.

consultancy people scheduled the interview and its face to face.If your area of interest is java be well prepared your basics in java most of the questions will be asked from core java.
    Before they start asking questions interviewer will ask how much u rate yourself in that particular field be frank in that.

Interview Questions
    • singleton in java ?? How to avoid singleton by reflection,serialization,and cloning??   View Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell in October 2014.

Submitted application through honeywell careers, recruiter contacted me a few weeks later and set up phone interview with director of engineering and a manager, then I went in to an in person interview with those two people, another director of engineering and an administrative assistant that had been helping the department out. The in person interview lasted an hour and a half, I think they asked 7 questions and they all had at least 3 parts to them. Each question was based on a situation and I have never been asked those questions before. As of this posting, I still have not heard back and it's been 3.5 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time where it was really important that you used critical listening and how it helped you.   Answer Question