Honeywell

Updated Feb 21, 2015

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Honeywell in January 2015.

Phone interview was about 15-20 minutes. There were 3 people. Only 2 people asked questions. He started by giving me background information about himself then the company and them the job itself. He then asked my interests in the position and how I am with deadlines..

It was easy

Early Career Engineering Rotation Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell.

Initial email received several weeks after applying online, got a phone interview 1 week after interview was very pleasant and friendly, next week received second round interview request in Baton Rouge LA

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary, Biggest Strength, tell me about a time you had a problem while working with someone.   Answer Question

Electronic Technician I Interview

Hiring process succs , do not hire just keep on contract position ,,until unless some one retire or leave of die .only hire when the job requirement will be in certain level other wise just keep as contract worker,

Rotational Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Honeywell.

Got offered interview after on-campus career fair. Interview was on campus. Lasted 45 minutes. 3 interviewers. Mostly behavioral questions. Ask why you want to work at Honeywell. Interviewers really nice. Felt very comfortable interacting with them.

SGS Sales Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in November 2014.

The process was EXTREMELY disorganized. No one was able to provide accurate and clear answers regarding the position and compensation. After interviewing with the Hiring Manager. CFO, Director of Smart Grid, HR, every reply to my questions was different. No one was on the same page?
    After notifying them that I was with drawing my candidacy, as a professional courtesy, I received an offensive email message from the recruiter. UNPROFESSIONAL!!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in November 2014.

Applied on school career website, got interviewed on campus, then an email within a week with an invitation to the office where there was a series of interviews with potential mentors/coworkers and then got an offer later that day. Less than a month process from applying to offer.

Interview Questions
    • Just behavioral questions and personality questions   View Answer

Test Equipment Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honeywell in November 2014.

They came to the campus career fair. I spoke to a couple of their engineers and was scheduled for an interview on the following day. It was mostly behavioral and about things on my resume. A few weeks later I get a call about an onsite interview. After flying out there, I along with a group of about 15 other college students were all interviewed by managers from different departments (Test Equipment, Safety, Requirements/Verifications, etc...) round robin style.

Interview Questions
    • They were all behavioral: What was your biggest challenge, how did you face it, what do you do when you're overwhelmed with work, weaknesses, strengths, have you ever worked with a difficult superior, etc...   View Answer

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell.

Applied through my University. On Campus interview. Pretty laid back, two interviewers. The interview took place on campus and lasted only about half an hour. Questions were initially about my resume and then went into technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • Question about six sigma and fixing pilot's landing patterns.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell.

Got interview through Campus Career Fair. The recruiter was quite welcoming and it was easy to have a conversation with her. She would be the same person who interviewed me the next day. The interview itself was just a lot of behavioral questions, but she seemed engaged so it was not too nerve wracking.

Materials Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell.

I was involved in a hiring conference. They had a group of us to come into a central area and conduct round robin style interviews throughout the day. It was a standard two interview schedule. If you were that impressive, they gave you a third interview right there on the spot. After that, about 2 weeks later I received a follow up call to see if I was still interested in the job and if so, when could I be available for a final phone interview. The next week I had the phone interview and then a couple days later they made me an offer.

Interview Questions
    • "We dont really have a training program set up to bring you up to speed with your job, due to your lack of experience. So what will you do to get up to speed?"   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate and they gave me what I wanted