Honeywell Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 26, 2014
Updated Aug 26, 2014
438 interviews

Electronic Technician II Interview

Very informal, easy but I suppose it depends on the manager that is doing the interview. The manager that interviewed me was courteous and respectful. Asked about my background in the field. Wanted to know if I could travel to many jobs.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in September 2013.

Good interview process with several sales executives and human resources. Three stage interview with background check, proof of citizenship, previous employment history, last three years earnings, references etc. They would expect you to understand the overall business and have previous experience. You may be asked to give a presentation to show how articulate you are in front of the customer.

Not much flexibility in salary range or commission base

Management Interview

Honeywell is horrible. They try to find the yes person and get them involved in shady things. Stay away from here. Please do yourself a favor. Don't look twice at this place or these people.

Principal Engineer Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Honeywell in August 2010.

I joined as contractor. but later accepted full time. had 4-5 rounds of interview. I couldn't get to know who has fixed my salary. Whether HR or my Manager. couldn't negotiate.

Senior Human Resources Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Honeywell in May 2012.

Single day of interviews with various levels of the HR organization. Basic behavior based questions, focusing on tying HR to the business, and how you have managed/influenced change in your career. Also a lot around lean and understanding your exposure/experience to lean manufacturing.

Interview day consisted of 4 1:1 interviews. Once that was passed, I then had a site visit, but that was more about selling me on the site, not about needing to pass any kind of interview.

Interview Questions
    • For an organization that prides itself on cutting edge HR, it was one of the easiest behavior baseed interviews I have had.   Answer Question
    Little to no negotiation available - they come with a single offer and it is up to you to accept/decline. One thing to be aware of, the relo package payback timeperiod is 2 years, so make sure you are willing to be an indentured servant for at least that long.

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Olathe, KS
    Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in January 2014.

Questions concerning job experience and asked for various examples of how to follow the assembly schematics and world orders. Asked about my soldering skills and what exactly I soldered and also inquired about my knowledge of components and the various ways in which they need to be placed on the circuit board.

Sewer/Assembler I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Franklin, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, PA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in April 2012.

I did not have an interview, the position came open and my supervisor liked my work so much she wanted me hired from manpower to honeywell. I received a call from the main office and was going to have an interview but the production manager said since I've worked there for 4 months and they new my work ethics that they did not need to interview me....although they said that if I wanted full time I needed to take a pay cut and I told them that if I was worth less as a full time employee for honeywell then I would stay with a temp service. They agreed to keep me at the same rate but told me I had to take the 3-11 shift even though they have not made others take that shift. I know of a lot that they let stay on 6:30 - 2:30 shift. I created waves and been labeled ever since.

Interview Questions
    Nothing....if they offer you a position and you do not want the shift your offered do not take the offer.....

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Des Plaines, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Des Plaines, IL

I interviewed online - interviewed at Honeywell.

1. An HR guy contacted me through email.
    2. He asked me some questions regarding whether I wan to relocate, the minimum salary and ....
    3. The Hiring Manager sent me some questions through HR and asked me to answer those questions. I couldn't really answer all those questions.

Interview Questions
    • I was not sure whether I was a good fit for that position. They actually were looking for people with the backgrounds in some special software.   Answer Question

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilmington, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Honeywell in November 2011.

Typical questions about past experience. Nothing out the box. Asked more about skill sets. Understanding of sales process. What type of team building skills I had.

Senior Project Manager-IT (CRM) Interview

All day interview and you sit in a very hot room as people come and go you meet peers, employees and other department heads which make no sense since you never interface with them except at the interview. HR sucks I got a 10 minute review and any questions they have they refer you to an off shore 800 number.