Honeywell Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

Engineering Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Honeywell (Torrance, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was about 15-20 minutes. There were 3 people. Only 2 people asked questions. He started by giving me background information about himself then the company and them the job itself. He then asked my interests in the position and how I am with deadlines..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was easy

Early Career Engineering Rotation Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Initial email received several weeks after applying online, got a phone interview 1 week after interview was very pleasant and friendly, next week received second round interview request in Baton Rouge LA

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, Biggest Strength, tell me about a time you had a problem while working with someone.   Answer Question

Interview

Hiring process succs , do not hire just keep on contract position ,,until unless some one retire or leave of die .only hire when the job requirement will be in certain level other wise just keep as contract worker,

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Got offered interview after on-campus career fair. Interview was on campus. Lasted 45 minutes. 3 interviewers. Mostly behavioral questions. Ask why you want to work at Honeywell. Interviewers really nice. Felt very comfortable interacting with them.

SGS Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in November 2014.

Interview

The process was EXTREMELY disorganized. No one was able to provide accurate and clear answers regarding the position and compensation. After interviewing with the Hiring Manager. CFO, Director of Smart Grid, HR, every reply to my questions was different. No one was on the same page?
    After notifying them that I was with drawing my candidacy, as a professional courtesy, I received an offensive email message from the recruiter. UNPROFESSIONAL!!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Tucson, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied on school career website, got interviewed on campus, then an email within a week with an invitation to the office where there was a series of interviews with potential mentors/coworkers and then got an offer later that day. Less than a month process from applying to offer.

Interview Questions

• Just behavioral questions and personality questions   1 Answer

Test Equipment Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honeywell (Kansas City, MO) in November 2014.

Interview

They came to the campus career fair. I spoke to a couple of their engineers and was scheduled for an interview on the following day. It was mostly behavioral and about things on my resume. A few weeks later I get a call about an onsite interview. After flying out there, I along with a group of about 15 other college students were all interviewed by managers from different departments (Test Equipment, Safety, Requirements/Verifications, etc...) round robin style.

Interview Questions

• They were all behavioral: What was your biggest challenge, how did you face it, what do you do when you're overwhelmed with work, weaknesses, strengths, have you ever worked with a difficult superior, etc...   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Applied through my University. On Campus interview. Pretty laid back, two interviewers. The interview took place on campus and lasted only about half an hour. Questions were initially about my resume and then went into technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Question about six sigma and fixing pilot's landing patterns.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Got interview through Campus Career Fair. The recruiter was quite welcoming and it was easy to have a conversation with her. She would be the same person who interviewed me the next day. The interview itself was just a lot of behavioral questions, but she seemed engaged so it was not too nerve wracking.

Finance Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2014.

Interview

First interview was an on-campus interview that was based mostly on work/education experience and some behavioral questions. Second interview was at the company's campus and was composed of a panel discussion with past program participants and then each prospective employee had to go through three separate interviews with employees at Honeywell. These interviews were also based on work/education experience and how they transferred to a job at Honeywell, as well as some of the same behavioral questions as in the first interview.

Interview Questions

• - How do you prioritize your assignments/tasks at work?
      - Tell me about your most glaring weaknesses?

Answer Question