Honeywell

427 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Supply Chain Manager

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details – Hiring process is very poor. don't really spend time to find the right person for the right job.

Interview Question – No specifc question to drill down your knowledge or try to narrow down the question for you to understand what they really want   Answer Question

Applications Engineer I Interview

Applications Engineer I
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Honeywell in February 2014.

Interview Details – Received an interview at a new graduate career fair, answered basic questions about resume and skills. Next I was given a follow up phone interview 3-4 months later. It was conducted by the hiring manager in which we reviewed my resume. I was then invited for an on site interview 1 week later. During this interview, which last all day, I met the entire team and managers and spoke about my role with some technical questions. About a month or so after this I received an offer. So please do not fret, it took me almost 6 months to receive an offer from my first interview. Sometimes HR takes awhile releasing funds so be patient.

Interview Question – Applications questions concerning working out of area of degree in electronics and how I will succeed.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I have heard bad and good things from new hires at honeywell who request more pay or accommodations. I thought the pay was higher than other offers and did not see the need.

Very Easy Interview

Computer Analyst Interview

Computer Analyst
Torrance, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Honeywell in October 2010.

Interview Details – A recruiter submitted my name for a mainframe position. Beyond the normal process, the hiring department called my current (at the time) employer to discuss my performance. It was well known that I was unhappy with my supervisor and wanted a change. It was also well known that I was a very good diplomat. I was hired for my computer expertise AND my diplomacy.

Negotiation Details – I was hired the next day. One year later, I referred a former associate from the same company; she was hired the day of her interview.

Embedded Systems Engineer Interview

Embedded Systems Engineer
Poway, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in February 2010.

Interview Details – Applied through connection with engineering project manager. Individually interviewed with 4 project leads, and a majority of the time was spent with the project manager for the open position. Each interview lasted approximately 45 minutes. Afterwards, I was given a tour of the prototyping and test facilities. Offer was extended the same evening.

Interview Question – Please demonstrate how you can adapt to new situations.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Applications Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details – I was contacted directly by the Director of Engineering as a "cold call" because someone internally gave him my name and experience. I told him I wasn't looking for another job, but I'd be a fool not to at least look into it. I was quickly scheduled for and interview with a peer engineer, Engineering Manager and Director of Engineering. After 4 hours of interviewing I met with HR. HR offered me a position that same day. I crunched the numbers regarding what I would be giving up in benefits and what I would be gaining and shared a "break even" salary number with HR along with a list of other items for consideration. I was still obligated for some dollars under my current employer's plan, and I had reached 4 weeks of vacation tenure at my current employer. Honeywell responded by meeting my salary "break-even" point, giving me 4 weeks of vacation as my baseline to start and a 10k bonus. I accepted the offer. They performed a routing background check and drug test. I worked with the hiring manager to start 2 weeks from the offer acceptance so I could give my current employer the option of maintaining my employment to transfer current projects. I started 2 weeks later.

Interview Question – Deep dive on a complex project I had led with follow on questions regarding specific situations in the project where I made critical decisions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – We negotiated in 48 hours. HR has the ability to flex the system. Don't be afraid to challenge the vacation policy. If they want you, they care little about a few extra dollars or days vacation.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Senior Programmer Analyst
Freeport, IL

I applied online - interviewed at Honeywell in June 2010.

Interview Details – was interviewed over phone twice. first time my hiring manager and second time by group of potential c0-workers

Negotiation Details – salary was the most difficult to get more.

Integrated Supply Chain Supervisor Interview

Integrated Supply Chain Supervisor

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details – Received an interview through a recruiter during a hiring conference. First line interview was with HR Leader. Somewhat structured interview asking behavioral type questions. Second round interview was a site visit. Met with Operations Leader, and Site Leader. Ops Leader asked similar behavioral questions. Site Leader asked more "getting to know you" type questions.

Interview Question – Describe a situation in which you failed at something and what did you do to overcome this?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Worked through the recruiter. Was told that Honeywell has a structured compensation process that is determined by education level and experience. Was told it wouldn't be wise to negotiate. Not sure if this was 100% accurate.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Human Resources Generalist
Urbana, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Honeywell in February 2014.

Interview Details – They came to our school and held info session. Next day I had an interview. Then I got another two phone interview from China because I applied for Asia part. They gave us feed back which I appreciated and informed us the results very soon

Interview Question – questions are so specific. a lot of questions about teamwork   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Honeywell

Interview Details – Pretty simple, applied on campus and had one interview - they called me and offered the job the next day. I heard other candidates had to go through several rounds though.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to use your persuasive skills.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Golden Valley, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details – Applied for a permanent position, but it turned out to be a temp to hire position. Transition from temp to hire was very smooth.

Interview Question – All the questions were very common across the board, and nothing out of the ordinary. Interview was a panel interview and went very smooth. Very relaxed, and easy to communicate with the panel.   Answer Question