Honeywell Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.9

Senior Human Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell (Des Plaines, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

First had a brief phone interview with third party vendor that Honeywell outsources their recruitment efforts. The person was nice, but very direct and the whole phone interview was about 10-12 minutes. I was then invited for a face to face interview in which I met with three separate managers. The first hardly asked questions but mainly spoke about the company's UOP department. I then had to leave this building and drive across the street to interview with two more managers. The third interview was with the head of technology, he was very short with his questions/answers and you felt like you were being drilled for the position. After spending almost four hours and going to two separate locations I never received feedback from the company. After sending several emails to the recruiter to follow up I never received anything back...not even a rejection.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled safety issues in your past positions? Did you use disciplinary actions?   Answer Question

Automation Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

They first give u a basic 2 person interview. They do a walk-through of your resume, and then asks you a bunch of typical behavior questions. Pretty straightforward. Then if you get through to the second round they give a tour of the facility, then two different interviews with two different panels. So like a 3 hour long process. Pretty tiring.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult challenge in your life and how did you respond   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Initial phone interview, spoke with a few engineers from team. Discussed my resume, work experience, etc; talked about the position, they answered any questions that I had.

One month later recieved a call to fly out for an in-person interview. Met with two managers, behavior questions, technical questions, more information about the job. Then met with people I spoke with during the phone interview, more behavior and technical questions.

Technical questions involved software and methodologies that I have experience with

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you have been received negative feedback in your current role and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Mechanic, Ft Carson Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Interview was a panel interview with 4 people
    Questions ranged from military experience to education. many questions were asked concerning situations such as conflict resolution to classroom demeanor when working with students and senior military personel

Interview Questions

• Identifying military vehicles by nomemclature   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy, pay was mandated by contract

Lead Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Why are you leaving your current position what is the best experience you had with that company? What is the most negative thing about your previous job? If the opportunity presented itself would you go back to that company?

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Either online or Vista Enterprises Consultancy are very easy way to work.
    2 technical, 2 Management, 2 HR Round.

Technical interviews happens same day, managements takes longer to get schedule, and HR round expectation about behavior are too high

Interview Questions

• at higher experience, questions were so irrelevant to discourage your candidature, still show your interest and you get going.   Answer Question

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Honeywell (Torrance, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was about 15-20 minutes. There were 3 people. Only 2 people asked questions. He started by giving me background information about himself then the company and them the job itself. He then asked my interests in the position and how I am with deadlines..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was easy

Early Career Engineering Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Baton Rouge, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

The application processes was rather easy as i applied online through the Honeywell Careers page. I had a phone screening interview that was rather easy, just a few questions about myself (previous experience, few behavioral questions, etc.). I was then emailed about two weeks later about the moving to a second interview at a hiring event in Baton Rouge. The interview was with an HR person and a Plant Manager. The interview was relaxed and laid back, no real pressure, the conversation was organic as i was able to ask questions back at the same time. I was notified of an offer within a week of having the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The offer was already set for the most part,but with decent benefits.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Initial email received several weeks after applying online, got a phone interview 1 week after interview was very pleasant and friendly, next week received second round interview request in Baton Rouge LA

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, Biggest Strength, tell me about a time you had a problem while working with someone.   Answer Question

Interview

Hiring process succs , do not hire just keep on contract position ,,until unless some one retire or leave of die .only hire when the job requirement will be in certain level other wise just keep as contract worker,