Honeywell Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2014

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell.

3 person panel phone conference

Interview Questions
    • Not many difficult questions. Discussed my resume. Talked leadership. Discussed wether I would be happy living in area. I quizzed them on the work.   Answer Question

PM ACS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Honeywell.

Phone Interview talking about processes used, PM processes and understanding of the lifecycle. In person review with higher level management for a short face to face meeting.

Interview Questions
    • Do you understand the difference between upstream and downstream ACS products   Answer Question

TSR Interview

The interview was friendly and very professional. I felt wanted during the whole process. The process took about two hours; with a tour of the complex that was very eye opening. Never realized how much happens behind the scene.
    The follow up was timely and very detailed both by email and phone,

Engineer Interview

Some algorithm solving - linked list , binary tree etc etc

None

Intern Interview

All behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you had to choose between a high risk and a low risk situation.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Honeywell in February 2014.

Received an interview at a new graduate career fair, answered basic questions about resume and skills. Next I was given a follow up phone interview 3-4 months later. It was conducted by the hiring manager in which we reviewed my resume. I was then invited for an on site interview 1 week later. During this interview, which last all day, I met the entire team and managers and spoke about my role with some technical questions. About a month or so after this I received an offer. So please do not fret, it took me almost 6 months to receive an offer from my first interview. Sometimes HR takes awhile releasing funds so be patient.

Interview Questions
    • Applications questions concerning working out of area of degree in electronics and how I will succeed.   View Answer
    I have heard bad and good things from new hires at honeywell who request more pay or accommodations. I thought the pay was higher than other offers and did not see the need.

Senior Manager--Marketing Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview was a panel type with four members present including the hiring authority. The interview was conducted in an informal office setting. Panel members were employees from the respective division (not HR personnel). I was asked to give a brief overview about myself, then each panel member asked 2-3 questions on my experience and information contained in my resume. The atmosphere was friendly and informal, but professional.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me to describe how I would approach building a business plan for a new product from beginning to end.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Decent technical interview. Mostly resume was discussed

no negotiation

Entry Level Thermodynamics Systems Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in February 2014.

Was notified via email that I was selected for an interview. Got a short call from a HR rep about scheduling the hour long phone interview. Then the week after I had the actual phone interview with an Engineer.

The interviewer was nice and started with a short introduction of the company and the position's responsibilities. Then she asked general questions such as "What has prepared me for this position?" I mentioned several school projects and extra curricular activities. There was a question on challenges I had faced. Also she asked about what kinds of leadership positions I had held either in projects or organizations. There were no technical questions.

The whole interview was over in only 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • What was a challenging problem you faced in one of your projects and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Honeywell in February 2014.

Applied online; contacted by the recruiter; had a phone screen with the recruiter. A few days later, scheduled for a phone interview with the hiring manager. The phone interview took place as scheduled. The interview seem to went very well. But, never heard back from them even after following up with them.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. Asked about my the projects I have worked on in my current role and a few team fit related questions   Answer Question