Honeywell Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2015

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Written Test , two rounds of technical interview. The questions were mostly to develop algorithms. No language specific questions. they asked concepts like data structure and operating system. Written test was fairly easy. maths and C programming.

Electronic Technician II Interview

Interview

Very informal, easy but I suppose it depends on the manager that is doing the interview. The manager that interviewed me was courteous and respectful. Asked about my background in the field. Wanted to know if I could travel to many jobs.

Management Interview

Interview

Honeywell is horrible. They try to find the yes person and get them involved in shady things. Stay away from here. Please do yourself a favor. Don't look twice at this place or these people.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Honeywell in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online through a recruiter, and received good coaching from Kristen. A 60 minute phone interview was set up within 1 week with Plant Manager and HR manager. They called me on time but Plant Manager only had 20 minutes. He asked that I walk him through my resume and address why I left each position. I did this then he still had a problem why I left my preview employer and asked that I address this again. I did and the left the interview. I went on with the HR manager but I asked her if continuing as necessary because the PM obviously had no interest in moving forward. We finished the interview anyway.

If he was so concerned about my previous positions why did they call - very strange

Interview Questions

• Why I left my previous employer - twice!   1 Answer

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell (Melville, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Met with an HR lady, then Hardware Engineer for one to one interview and then the Director of Engineering also for one to one interview. The interviews were focused more on experience rather than knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Questions on details related to transceiver design circuitry.   Answer Question

User Experience Lead Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell in July 2014.

Interview

First was a screening phone call, followed by an in person interview. The interview was very easy and lasted an hour and 20 minutes. There was a general discussion of work history, projects completed, how you think. If those align with the position, then there is more of a discussion to see how you fit into the culture of the organization. This seems to be just as important if not more so. I'd highly recommend doing research on Honeywell Aerospace and what the culture is like.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. The employee title and compensation are all closely aligned throughout the larger Honeywell Corporate organization.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Honeywell (Des Plaines, IL).

Interview

1. An HR guy contacted me through email.
    2. He asked me some questions regarding whether I wan to relocate, the minimum salary and ....
    3. The Hiring Manager sent me some questions through HR and asked me to answer those questions. I couldn't really answer all those questions.

Interview Questions

• I was not sure whether I was a good fit for that position. They actually were looking for people with the backgrounds in some special software.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager-IT (CRM) Interview

Interview

All day interview and you sit in a very hot room as people come and go you meet peers, employees and other department heads which make no sense since you never interface with them except at the interview. HR sucks I got a 10 minute review and any questions they have they refer you to an off shore 800 number.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

One phone interview that lasted about one hour followed by drug test and back ground check. Be as honest as possible in all questions. They ex p etc immediate availability.

Interview Questions

• Mention a time in which you help a team member that didn't contribute.   Answer Question

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Interview

Very easy hiring process, was the typical interview process. It took a few weeks waiting on HR. Aside from that it was very simple. In my experience it was standard from large companies