Honeywell Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2014
Updated Oct 19, 2014

Engineer Interview

Some algorithm solving - linked list , binary tree etc etc

None

Intern Interview

All behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you had to choose between a high risk and a low risk situation.   Answer Question

Senior Manager--Marketing Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview was a panel type with four members present including the hiring authority. The interview was conducted in an informal office setting. Panel members were employees from the respective division (not HR personnel). I was asked to give a brief overview about myself, then each panel member asked 2-3 questions on my experience and information contained in my resume. The atmosphere was friendly and informal, but professional.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me to describe how I would approach building a business plan for a new product from beginning to end.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell in February 2014.

Received an interview at a new graduate career fair, answered basic questions about resume and skills. Next I was given a follow up phone interview 3-4 months later. It was conducted by the hiring manager in which we reviewed my resume. I was then invited for an on site interview 1 week later. During this interview, which last all day, I met the entire team and managers and spoke about my role with some technical questions. About a month or so after this I received an offer. So please do not fret, it took me almost 6 months to receive an offer from my first interview. Sometimes HR takes awhile releasing funds so be patient.

Interview Questions
    • Applications questions concerning working out of area of degree in electronics and how I will succeed.   View Answer
    I have heard bad and good things from new hires at honeywell who request more pay or accommodations. I thought the pay was higher than other offers and did not see the need.

Senior Engineer Interview

Decent technical interview. Mostly resume was discussed

no negotiation

Entry Level Thermodynamics Systems Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in February 2014.

Was notified via email that I was selected for an interview. Got a short call from a HR rep about scheduling the hour long phone interview. Then the week after I had the actual phone interview with an Engineer.

The interviewer was nice and started with a short introduction of the company and the position's responsibilities. Then she asked general questions such as "What has prepared me for this position?" I mentioned several school projects and extra curricular activities. There was a question on challenges I had faced. Also she asked about what kinds of leadership positions I had held either in projects or organizations. There were no technical questions.

The whole interview was over in only 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • What was a challenging problem you faced in one of your projects and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Honeywell in February 2014.

Applied online; contacted by the recruiter; had a phone screen with the recruiter. A few days later, scheduled for a phone interview with the hiring manager. The phone interview took place as scheduled. The interview seem to went very well. But, never heard back from them even after following up with them.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. Asked about my the projects I have worked on in my current role and a few team fit related questions   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbana, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbana, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Honeywell in February 2014.

They came to our school and held info session. Next day I had an interview. Then I got another two phone interview from China because I applied for Asia part. They gave us feed back which I appreciated and informed us the results very soon

Interview Questions
    • questions are so specific. a lot of questions about teamwork   Answer Question

Learning Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in February 2014.

Interview with the Hiring Manager either first or last and three to four interviews with some other team staff, as well as interview with a Human Resources personnel. Then a call from the Hiring Manager with an offer or non offer.

Interview Questions
    • Not very difficult questions but thought provoking questions ever the less. Questions asked about your lack of experience and how one deals with difficult personalities.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in February 2014.

30 min interview with the security manager and hr manager, then 1hr Interview with the hiring managers, then a meeting with possible co-workers. Seemed pretty relaxed, just questions about my past and how I would address issues such as: How would you perform if given a new computer program with little training.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary. List your strengths/weaknesses. How would you deal with contractors that were not performing up to par.   Answer Question