Honeywell Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2015

2.9

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Got offered interview after on-campus career fair. Interview was on campus. Lasted 45 minutes. 3 interviewers. Mostly behavioral questions. Ask why you want to work at Honeywell. Interviewers really nice. Felt very comfortable interacting with them.

SGS Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in November 2014.

Interview

The process was EXTREMELY disorganized. No one was able to provide accurate and clear answers regarding the position and compensation. After interviewing with the Hiring Manager. CFO, Director of Smart Grid, HR, every reply to my questions was different. No one was on the same page?
    After notifying them that I was with drawing my candidacy, as a professional courtesy, I received an offensive email message from the recruiter. UNPROFESSIONAL!!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Tucson, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied on school career website, got interviewed on campus, then an email within a week with an invitation to the office where there was a series of interviews with potential mentors/coworkers and then got an offer later that day. Less than a month process from applying to offer.

Interview Questions

• Just behavioral questions and personality questions   1 Answer

Test Equipment Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honeywell (Kansas City, MO) in November 2014.

Interview

They came to the campus career fair. I spoke to a couple of their engineers and was scheduled for an interview on the following day. It was mostly behavioral and about things on my resume. A few weeks later I get a call about an onsite interview. After flying out there, I along with a group of about 15 other college students were all interviewed by managers from different departments (Test Equipment, Safety, Requirements/Verifications, etc...) round robin style.

Interview Questions

• They were all behavioral: What was your biggest challenge, how did you face it, what do you do when you're overwhelmed with work, weaknesses, strengths, have you ever worked with a difficult superior, etc...   1 Answer

Logistics Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Tucson, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

Was over the phone with 5 different site leaders. Pretty strait foreword. Was behavioral interviewing but was not the generic questions they normally ask. The interviewers where professional. Asked good questions.Most interviews conducted for Tucson jobs the questions asked are pretty generic and have nothing to do with the actual position

Interview Questions

• If I have had any customer interaction.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Applied through my University. On Campus interview. Pretty laid back, two interviewers. The interview took place on campus and lasted only about half an hour. Questions were initially about my resume and then went into technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Question about six sigma and fixing pilot's landing patterns.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Got interview through Campus Career Fair. The recruiter was quite welcoming and it was easy to have a conversation with her. She would be the same person who interviewed me the next day. The interview itself was just a lot of behavioral questions, but she seemed engaged so it was not too nerve wracking.

Finance Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2014.

Interview

First interview was an on-campus interview that was based mostly on work/education experience and some behavioral questions. Second interview was at the company's campus and was composed of a panel discussion with past program participants and then each prospective employee had to go through three separate interviews with employees at Honeywell. These interviews were also based on work/education experience and how they transferred to a job at Honeywell, as well as some of the same behavioral questions as in the first interview.

Interview Questions

• - How do you prioritize your assignments/tasks at work?
      - Tell me about your most glaring weaknesses?

Answer Question

Materials Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Richmond, VA).

Interview

I was involved in a hiring conference. They had a group of us to come into a central area and conduct round robin style interviews throughout the day. It was a standard two interview schedule. If you were that impressive, they gave you a third interview right there on the spot. After that, about 2 weeks later I received a follow up call to see if I was still interested in the job and if so, when could I be available for a final phone interview. The next week I had the phone interview and then a couple days later they made me an offer.

Interview Questions

• "We dont really have a training program set up to bring you up to speed with your job, due to your lack of experience. So what will you do to get up to speed?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate and they gave me what I wanted

IT Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

I received a call less than a week after I applied. Then I got a call confirming a phone interview which I had the next day. The interview had no technical questions but a good amount of behavioral questions. There is no stress over answering technical questions but they do want to hear about experiences and how you work.