Honeywell

Honeywell Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2014
Updated Dec 8, 2014

Sales Operations Interview

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in March 2014.

After multiple interviews, both phone and in-person, and a 7-week process, the company decided it didn't have the money to hire for this position. The people I spoke with were very nice, down to earth, interested in life beyond work ("will this job let you be the kind of mom you want to be?").

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too hard -- "Do you have an example of a time when you had to present a sales solution without support from the top?"   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in March 2014.

Was contacted for a phone interview. Spoke with two representatives for about 30 minutes. It was a very informal conversation - mostly asking about if I was familiar with a specific technique or process.

Intern Interview

Pretty simple, applied on campus and had one interview - they called me and offered the job the next day. I heard other candidates had to go through several rounds though.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to use your persuasive skills.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden Valley, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden Valley, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell.

Applied for a permanent position, but it turned out to be a temp to hire position. Transition from temp to hire was very smooth.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were very common across the board, and nothing out of the ordinary. Interview was a panel interview and went very smooth. Very relaxed, and easy to communicate with the panel.   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell.

3 person panel phone conference

Interview Questions
    • Not many difficult questions. Discussed my resume. Talked leadership. Discussed wether I would be happy living in area. I quizzed them on the work.   Answer Question

PM ACS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Honeywell.

Phone Interview talking about processes used, PM processes and understanding of the lifecycle. In person review with higher level management for a short face to face meeting.

Interview Questions
    • Do you understand the difference between upstream and downstream ACS products   Answer Question

TSR Interview

The interview was friendly and very professional. I felt wanted during the whole process. The process took about two hours; with a tour of the complex that was very eye opening. Never realized how much happens behind the scene.
    The follow up was timely and very detailed both by email and phone,

Intern Interview

All behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you had to choose between a high risk and a low risk situation.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Some algorithm solving - linked list , binary tree etc etc

None

Senior Manager--Marketing Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview was a panel type with four members present including the hiring authority. The interview was conducted in an informal office setting. Panel members were employees from the respective division (not HR personnel). I was asked to give a brief overview about myself, then each panel member asked 2-3 questions on my experience and information contained in my resume. The atmosphere was friendly and informal, but professional.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me to describe how I would approach building a business plan for a new product from beginning to end.   Answer Question