Honeywell

Updated Nov 16, 2014

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbana, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbana, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Honeywell in February 2014.

They came to our school and held info session. Next day I had an interview. Then I got another two phone interview from China because I applied for Asia part. They gave us feed back which I appreciated and informed us the results very soon

Interview Questions
    • questions are so specific. a lot of questions about teamwork   Answer Question

Learning Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in February 2014.

Interview with the Hiring Manager either first or last and three to four interviews with some other team staff, as well as interview with a Human Resources personnel. Then a call from the Hiring Manager with an offer or non offer.

Interview Questions
    • Not very difficult questions but thought provoking questions ever the less. Questions asked about your lack of experience and how one deals with difficult personalities.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in February 2014.

30 min interview with the security manager and hr manager, then 1hr Interview with the hiring managers, then a meeting with possible co-workers. Seemed pretty relaxed, just questions about my past and how I would address issues such as: How would you perform if given a new computer program with little training.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary. List your strengths/weaknesses. How would you deal with contractors that were not performing up to par.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Recruiter did the screening process. Hiring manager did a phone interview and then in person interview. Asked questions about skills and work experience.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was basic. Nothing too complicated or unexpected.   Answer Question

PP&C Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aguadilla, PR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aguadilla, PR

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell.

University recruiting is great and the people are very knowledgeable and helpful. Very welcoming. Was interviewed about 2 weeks later. The facilities are great and impressive. The people are extra nice and assertive, they ask good questions about ability to work with teams and MS Excel proficiency.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something in which you failed and how did you handle it?   View Answer

Engineer for Flight Management Systems Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Honeywell.

Questions on ceiling altitude, speed modes (LRC, Max Enduarance...etc), flight planning, VNAV, LNAV...etc

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with team member who is not contributing in team?   Answer Question

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell in January 2014.

Questions concerning job experience and asked for various examples of how to follow the assembly schematics and world orders. Asked about my soldering skills and what exactly I soldered and also inquired about my knowledge of components and the various ways in which they need to be placed on the circuit board.

Sales Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in January 2014.

People were very nice. Big company interview process. Only thing was being on time was something not respected. This was the first time in all my interviews that multiple time the interviewer was late. Overall great interview.

Interview Questions

We were not on the same page with the Salary expectations. I was disappointed because I was clear on the application regarding this.

Hardware Engineer Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Honeywell.

I applied online and heard back in about a week with a phone call from the hiring staff to set up a phone interview. I spoke with the hiring manager and an engineer that is on the team. They asked typical behavioral interview questions and a lot about my relevant coursework and what I learned from them. Then a couple weeks later I was invited on-site for an interview with a panel of engineers. This time they asked me to go more in depth about the projects that I have worked on and what I learned from them. Everyone was really nice and I felt very comfortable throughout the whole experience.

Production Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell.

I applied through my university job board and received a phone call informing me they would fly me out for a job interview at a hiring event. The hiring event consisted of a presentation on how great the company is and why you should work there. There were about 75 people there, and the interview was about 45 minutes long. I had no idea they were hiring people strictly from this interview only. Within four days I received a phone call informing me that they were offering me the position.

Interview Questions
    • If you were given the task to implement a change in a process, how would present this to your team?   View Answer