Honeywell

Relevance Date Difficulty

PP&C Analyst Interview

PP&C Analyst
Aguadilla, PR

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details – University recruiting is great and the people are very knowledgeable and helpful. Very welcoming. Was interviewed about 2 weeks later. The facilities are great and impressive. The people are extra nice and assertive, they ask good questions about ability to work with teams and MS Excel proficiency.

Interview Question – Tell me something in which you failed and how did you handle it?   View Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst

Interviewed at Honeywell

Interview Details – Recruiter did the screening process. Hiring manager did a phone interview and then in person interview. Asked questions about skills and work experience.

Interview Question – Interview was basic. Nothing too complicated or unexpected.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Stanford, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Honeywell in November 2013.

Interview Details – I was called to schedule an on campus (Stanford) interview following a campus-wide career fair in the fall of 2013. The interview was conducted by two members of the Honeywell recruiting team: a younger human resources individual and an senior engineer. Honeywell seems to be in a transitional period, and the people who work there appear to be skilled, intelligent workers.

Interview Question – "Why should Honeywell hire you?" I find this a somewhat difficult question as, at this point in my academic career and with the many skills I have accrued over the years, there are many good answers to this question. Formulating a concise answer to this question before the interview is important.   Answer Question

Engineer for Flight Management Systems Interview

Engineer for Flight Management Systems

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details – Questions on ceiling altitude, speed modes (LRC, Max Enduarance...etc), flight planning, VNAV, LNAV...etc

Interview Question – How would you deal with team member who is not contributing in team?   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Intern Interview

Hardware Engineer Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details – I applied online and heard back in about a week with a phone call from the hiring staff to set up a phone interview. I spoke with the hiring manager and an engineer that is on the team. They asked typical behavioral interview questions and a lot about my relevant coursework and what I learned from them. Then a couple weeks later I was invited on-site for an interview with a panel of engineers. This time they asked me to go more in depth about the projects that I have worked on and what I learned from them. Everyone was really nice and I felt very comfortable throughout the whole experience.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Production Engineer Interview

Production Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details – I applied through my university job board and received a phone call informing me they would fly me out for a job interview at a hiring event. The hiring event consisted of a presentation on how great the company is and why you should work there. There were about 75 people there, and the interview was about 45 minutes long. I had no idea they were hiring people strictly from this interview only. Within four days I received a phone call informing me that they were offering me the position.

Interview Question – If you were given the task to implement a change in a process, how would present this to your team?   View Answer

Configuration Management Analyst I Interview

Configuration Management Analyst I
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details – Was asked to do an on-campus interview. This was not for any specific position. Just behavioral questions. Interviewer said out of the 50 interviews they did they would pick the top 5 and put them up for a "virtual draft." Apparently you are also put in a "system" as i have received a few calls from hiring managers for positions I never applied for.

For this position the manager asked if it was something i would be interested in doing. 24hrs later i had an offer.

Reason for Declining – Position didn't pertain to my training (Engineering). Salary was low

Compliance Manager Interview

Compliance Manager
Albuquerque, NM

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Honeywell in January 2009.

Interview Details – Interviews held mostly over the phone with a panel of four to five people.
They as about examples of different scenarios. Usually takes at least 1 - 2 hours.

Interview Question – How much experience do you have working with the Goverment regarding the FAR and DFAR requirements.   Answer Question

Intern Mechanical Engineer Interview

Intern Mechanical Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details – 30 mins phone interview with engineer. All about technical questions

Interview Question – Testing of a safety door question   View Answer

Product Engineer Interview

Product Engineer
Richardson, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in April 2010.

Interview Details – A little disorganized