Honeywell Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

Updated Jul 13, 2015

2.8

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Process was a complete waste of time. Face to interview went well with two managers present. They indicated they were interested and wanted proceed, but the process took forever. It was very insulting as the manager would continue to bait me and say I need a little more time but we are very interested. It was like he was playing games. In the end I decided honeywell was not for me. If they can't be professional and execute a simple interview I can only imagine how they manager their employees.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions: Tell me your thoughts on diversity.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time where you identified a product issue and how did you go about fixing it.   Answer Question
    • Why do you think we should hire you?   Answer Question

Project Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

STAR process. The interview was very relaxed and personable. Very comfortable. Minus my parched throat and the pitcher of water at the other end of the table that I wasn't offered a drink of.

ASIC Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Then, HR contacted me and arranged me a phone interview. One manager and two principal engineers asked me some questions. After the interview, I had waited for 2 weeks, then I got rejected because of visa status.

Interview Questions

• 1: Asked me about my resume. Mainly about the DDR2 memory controller on my resume. 2: Asked me about FPGA.   1 Answer

Software/Systems Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with Technical Manager and Software Manager. They talked about the job and what they do and what you would do as a intern. They really just did a resume rundown and ask about my coding experience. They also ask about project experience through classes.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one in person. Both phone call interviews were very relaxed - informed me about the position, and spoke about my skills/experience. In person I spoke with three Honeywell engineers - they accessed my abilities and informed me about expected qualifications.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

I was reached by a recruiter. She has so many questions, and some of them are vired. And she do recording all of our talking, and the whole interview took like 40- 60 minutes. Also, there is no appointment before the interview. So please prepare for it.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your skills   Answer Question
    • Do you uses Adobe Photoshop? can you describe an experience with it?   Answer Question
    • Do you uses Adobe illustrator? can you describe an experience with it?   Answer Question
    • Do you uses Basamiqs? How many years you use it? can you describe an experience with it?   Answer Question
    • Do you have leadership skills? Do you have experience with strategy?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Submitted application through honeywell careers, recruiter contacted me a few weeks later and set up phone interview with director of engineering and a manager, then I went in to an in person interview with those two people, another director of engineering and an administrative assistant that had been helping the department out. The in person interview lasted an hour and a half, I think they asked 7 questions and they all had at least 3 parts to them. Each question was based on a situation and I have never been asked those questions before. As of this posting, I still have not heard back and it's been 3.5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where it was really important that you used critical listening and how it helped you.   Answer Question

Organizational Development Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2014.

Interview

Two initial 1-hour phone screens. An in-person meeting with the hiring manager. A 1/2 day of in-person interviews. Then 4 additional phone interviews (2 HR VPs, and HR director and a HR SR VP)

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

Taken to work area shown job expectations,tour complex asked if I had steel toed shoes ,what hours I would like to start at,do you think you can do this type of work?

Interview Questions

• can you work 50 hrs + a week, can you work weekends,do you have a car   Answer Question

Assembly Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

Wasn't really an interview a group of people show up and they do a tour then ask if anyone has a question then they let us go. We would find out a couple days later if we got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• What type of mechanical background you previously had.   Answer Question