Honeywell

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Plant Manager Interview

Plant Manager

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Honeywell in October 2010.

Interview Details – Recruiter is very competent and complete with each contact. The coordination for the on-site interview was choppy as the HR director kept changing his time for the interview. It was obvious the hiring manager was annoyed by the HR director's actions and poor planning. The on-site interviews went fine except they said they were going to feed me lunch and they didn't.

The site hasn't been updated in at least 20 years. They put no money into their site and apparently their employees. They have poor relations with the union and from my interview with the HR director, it is obvious they want to take as much away from the union as is possible (and what I feel is not reasonable).

Interview Question – What is your style of leadership?   Answer Question

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!