Honeywell Principal Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Valley, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Deer Valley, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

There was a series of interviews starting with HR and progressing to the Hiring Manager and a committee of expected colleagues. The committee consisted of four other people of various departments and backgrounds.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Principal Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Honeywell in August 2010.

Interview

I joined as contractor. but later accepted full time. had 4-5 rounds of interview. I couldn't get to know who has fixed my salary. Whether HR or my Manager. couldn't negotiate.

Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Bangalore (India)) in March 2008.

Interview

There were 7 rounds taken... six of them were technical and last one was with BU head.

Interview Questions

• About how will you cope up with the project hazards situation?   Answer Question