Honeywell

Updated Sep 17, 2014
Updated Sep 17, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Process Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honeywell in September 2014.

I talked with Honeywell at my college career fair. The representatives I talked to were incredibly personable and easy to talk to. We just talked over my resume and what I would like to do at Honeywell. At the career fair, I was signed up an interview the following day. The interview was also rather lax. Rather than behavioral or technical questions, we just talked about my resume. It lasted just under 30 minutes. I have yet to hear back for certain, but I am doubtful about moving on to the second round. There were 6x the number of applicants than there were spots open to move on to the next round. My interview wasn't terrible by any means but it also wasn't amazingly great (which is what I think is required to have a real shot).

Interview Questions
  • So I see you have 'x' on your resume. Tell me a little bit about that.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell.

Multi team interviews, most questions were high level and very little review about technical competence is needed together the job. Behavior and the ability to relate with people is what is most important!

Interview Questions
    Very little negotiation ability as a new hire, in reference to base pay, but can get sign on bonus if persistent.