Honeywell Production Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2014

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Production Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell.

I applied through my university job board and received a phone call informing me they would fly me out for a job interview at a hiring event. The hiring event consisted of a presentation on how great the company is and why you should work there. There were about 75 people there, and the interview was about 45 minutes long. I had no idea they were hiring people strictly from this interview only. Within four days I received a phone call informing me that they were offering me the position.

Interview Questions
  • If you were given the task to implement a change in a process, how would present this to your team?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in March 2011.

Automated and no notice of status reject. This information is proprietary and I am unable to divulge any information at this time. I wish I could offer more information, but it will have to wait.

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in March 2008.

We had a technical interview - technical drawings - interpretation - discussion on main mechanical principles. Experience - relevant one. College education. English test - verbal and written. Next directions - what are my ambitions. What to I know about the company. What do I expect from an employer. Why change jobs.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years ?   View Answer
    No negotiation - I was not smart enough to do so.