Honeywell Production Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

Production Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

I applied through my university job board and received a phone call informing me they would fly me out for a job interview at a hiring event. The hiring event consisted of a presentation on how great the company is and why you should work there. There were about 75 people there, and the interview was about 45 minutes long. I had no idea they were hiring people strictly from this interview only. Within four days I received a phone call informing me that they were offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• If you were given the task to implement a change in a process, how would present this to your team?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Tucson, AZ) in March 2011.

Interview

Automated and no notice of status reject. This information is proprietary and I am unable to divulge any information at this time. I wish I could offer more information, but it will have to wait.

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Bucharest (Romania)) in March 2008.

Interview

We had a technical interview - technical drawings - interpretation - discussion on main mechanical principles. Experience - relevant one. College education. English test - verbal and written. Next directions - what are my ambitions. What to I know about the company. What do I expect from an employer. Why change jobs.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation - I was not smart enough to do so.