Honeywell Production Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Honeywell (South Bend, IN) in January 2014.

Interview

Not detailed, a lot of information is hidden from you, and a picture perfect image of your job description is painted to you. Also, be sure to ask questions about the turn over rate here and what happened to the last person that held your position. Read the body language of whosoever is answering you before accepting any offer

Interview Questions

• Something about why your role is important   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Production Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

I applied through my university job board and received a phone call informing me they would fly me out for a job interview at a hiring event. The hiring event consisted of a presentation on how great the company is and why you should work there. There were about 75 people there, and the interview was about 45 minutes long. I had no idea they were hiring people strictly from this interview only. Within four days I received a phone call informing me that they were offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• If you were given the task to implement a change in a process, how would present this to your team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Tucson, AZ) in March 2011.

Interview

Automated and no notice of status reject. This information is proprietary and I am unable to divulge any information at this time. I wish I could offer more information, but it will have to wait.

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Honeywell (Bucharest (Romania)) in March 2008.

Interview

We had a technical interview - technical drawings - interpretation - discussion on main mechanical principles. Experience - relevant one. College education. English test - verbal and written. Next directions - what are my ambitions. What to I know about the company. What do I expect from an employer. Why change jobs.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation - I was not smart enough to do so.