Honeywell

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Engineer Interview

Production Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details – I applied through my university job board and received a phone call informing me they would fly me out for a job interview at a hiring event. The hiring event consisted of a presentation on how great the company is and why you should work there. There were about 75 people there, and the interview was about 45 minutes long. I had no idea they were hiring people strictly from this interview only. Within four days I received a phone call informing me that they were offering me the position.

Interview Question – If you were given the task to implement a change in a process, how would present this to your team?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Production Engineer Interview

Production Engineer
Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in March 2008.

Interview Details – We had a technical interview - technical drawings - interpretation - discussion on main mechanical principles. Experience - relevant one. College education. English test - verbal and written. Next directions - what are my ambitions. What to I know about the company. What do I expect from an employer. Why change jobs.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation - I was not smart enough to do so.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Honeywell

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!

Honeywell Videos

Honeywell – Why Work for Us?

Honeywell's global customers, broad range of industries and innovative technologies combine to offer you dynamic career opportunities with tremendous growth potential in more than 100 countries worldwide. Your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Honeywell Production Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Honeywell employees and interview candidates.