Honeywell

3.1

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Honeywell in July 2013.

Initially there was a telephone interview and then this was followed by 2 separate interviews

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in January 2012.

Applied online, got an email for Interview, Good interview

Location

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in December 2009.

First there is an interview by Honeywell's captive recruiting firm. They aren't overly bright. Then you fill out their online form which is very buggy. It's probably a Saas, so only partly their fault. Finally the hiring manager interviewed me. It was a solid interview by a smart guy, I cannot complain.

Then, despite my leaving messages and sending emails, they never called to tell me what the results were. Classy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden Valley, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden Valley, MN

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell in August 2008.

Interview Process was with two large groups of 8 people each. Friendly, informative. HR hiring was recently outsourced and company providing this was not up to full speed on the benefits. Ended up getting short changed as they advised certain things that were not true in the end.

Interview Questions
    This was where it got muddy in regards to benefits. It's very difficult to compare companies on these points and the new outsourced hiring HR group did not know the information well enough, misleading

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in January 2008.

Introduction to company was via personal introduction by a high-level employee. First meeting was informational with executive level. Second meeting was an interview with the hiring manager for the position. Third meeting was 2 person panel interview. Know the company, the business and the work environment. Honeywell has excellent employees, so hiring from within is the norm.

Interview Questions
    • Are you prepared to work for a global company that operates 24/7?   View Answer
    • Give an example when....   View Answer
    Negotiated an increased salary and job grade based on previous work experience.

Program Manager Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell in October 2011.

I am a current employee interviewed for PM position. Interview was by phone with 4 managers in attendance. Questions asked were mainly behavioral type PM questions. All managers who were in the interview process are all PMP certified and very knowledgable of the PM process.

Program Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in July 2008.

First I was contacted by a 3rd party recruiter for a telephone screening interview. Then, I was invited to an on-site interview with the hiring manager for about 1 hour. I was asked to go back to meet with another 3 people the week after. It was a panel interviwe.

Interview Questions
    • If you were tasked to reduce cost by xx%, what would you do?   Answer Question