Honeywell

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Melville, NY

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Honeywell in July 2013.

Interview Details – Initially there was a telephone interview and then this was followed by 2 separate interviews

Interview Question – Were you satyisfied with your current employer.   Answer Question

Golden Valley, MN

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Honeywell in August 2008.

Interview Details – Interview Process was with two large groups of 8 people each. Friendly, informative. HR hiring was recently outsourced and company providing this was not up to full speed on the benefits. Ended up getting short changed as they advised certain things that were not true in the end.

Interview Question – Can Lean Six Sigma be taken too far?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – This was where it got muddy in regards to benefits. It's very difficult to compare companies on these points and the new outsourced hiring HR group did not know the information well enough, misleading

Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in January 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, got an email for Interview, Good interview

Interview Question – Why Quit the current job?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Location

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in January 2008.

Interview Details – Introduction to company was via personal introduction by a high-level employee. First meeting was informational with executive level. Second meeting was an interview with the hiring manager for the position. Third meeting was 2 person panel interview. Know the company, the business and the work environment. Honeywell has excellent employees, so hiring from within is the norm.

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to work for a global company that operates 24/7?   View Answer
  • Give an example when....   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiated an increased salary and job grade based on previous work experience.

Morristown, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in December 2009.

Interview Details – First there is an interview by Honeywell's captive recruiting firm. They aren't overly bright. Then you fill out their online form which is very buggy. It's probably a Saas, so only partly their fault. Finally the hiring manager interviewed me. It was a solid interview by a smart guy, I cannot complain.

Then, despite my leaving messages and sending emails, they never called to tell me what the results were. Classy.

Interview Question – What don't you do well.   View Answer

Program Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in October 2011.

Interview Details – I am a current employee interviewed for PM position. Interview was by phone with 4 managers in attendance. Questions asked were mainly behavioral type PM questions. All managers who were in the interview process are all PMP certified and very knowledgable of the PM process.

Interview Question – What could be the reason a project is underspending?   Answer Question

Program Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in July 2008.

Interview Details – First I was contacted by a 3rd party recruiter for a telephone screening interview. Then, I was invited to an on-site interview with the hiring manager for about 1 hour. I was asked to go back to meet with another 3 people the week after. It was a panel interviwe.

Interview Question – If you were tasked to reduce cost by xx%, what would you do?   Answer Question

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!