Honeywell Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2014
Updated Jul 25, 2014

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Honeywell.

I thought the overall process was cumbersome. You just about don't ever get a phone call unless you know someone. I tried for 5 years before someone I knew was able to get my resume in front of someone that mattered. Once that happened, it was very run of the mill from then on.

Interview Questions
  • The interview questions were totally scripted and not surprising if you've been through a few of these.   Answer Question
I didn't negotiate. I accepted as is

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in February 2014.

30 min interview with the security manager and hr manager, then 1hr Interview with the hiring managers, then a meeting with possible co-workers. Seemed pretty relaxed, just questions about my past and how I would address issues such as: How would you perform if given a new computer program with little training.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary. List your strengths/weaknesses. How would you deal with contractors that were not performing up to par.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Honeywell.

2 phone screens, and a panel interview. The interview was the typical STAR interview process, (situation, task, action, results) Panel interview consisted of 5 people asking questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to comply with a policy in which you did not agree.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lenexa, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

The process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in October 2011.

Applied online, received phone message for interview about 1 week later. Within a couple hours of original message, the phone interviewer called again on both cell and home phone number. Asked if I had a few minutes, ended up taking 45. Sounded as if interviewer was at a call center. She asked very detailed questions, which were extremely difficult to dicipher. When asked to repeat, she rephrased, still could not hear what she was saying. Very frustrating experience.

Project Manager Interview

More focus on behavioral aspects and process orientation. There could be multiple rounds of interviews at various level before meeting HR and it may take considerable time to hear back if one gets selected. Formal certifications may help to get shortlisted.

Interview Questions
    • Not difficult as such but one may have to provide lot of practical examples related to previous work.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

interviewed at Honeywell in January 2010.

Around 6 rounds of interview

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bracknell, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bracknell, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in March 2009.

Recommendation through another company

Good

Project Manager Interview

will be detail later during interview

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in June 2012.

Consisted of two interviews. The phone interview with the Hiring Manager was basic, mostly covering resume topics and experience.

Second interview was a panel interview with the Hiring Manager and a Director. This interview was disjointed and seemed almost unnecessary. The Hiring Manager literally went over the same questions that were asked during the initial phone interview, the only problem with that was the fact that the Director was "running late" and didn't arrive until a half hour had passed. Once the Director joined the interview, similar questions were asked again. In all, the interview process was disappointing and the Recruiter, Hiring Manager and Director never got back in touch with me to tell me that I didn't get the offer. I don't mind not being offered a job, but at least tell me why so I can improve my interviewing skills.

Interview Questions
    • Why am I passionate about my past work experiences?   View Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in February 2012.

The interviewer went on about the position, explained how the job would entail odd hours due to US sync, who the clients would be, and whom would I be reporting to. Asked some job specific questions: what are contingencies etc.

Interview Questions
    • If a company buys a new tool what changes happen in the balance sheet and income statement?   View Answer

Did not sound very exciting. I have already done that kind of work. Wanted to do something different.

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!