Honeywell

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Specialist Interview

Project Manager Specialist
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in May 2012.

Interview Details – The interviewer was very nice. Her interviewing style left me feeling a little uneasy due to her explaining ALL aspects including next steps before I was able to present myself and answer even the most typical interview questions. Job description was a little off, but I liked the culture of the office.

Interview Question – Describe a situation when I felt threatened in the workplace? And how did you handle it?   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Honeywell

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!

Honeywell Videos

Honeywell – Why Work for Us?

Honeywell's global customers, broad range of industries and innovative technologies combine to offer you dynamic career opportunities with tremendous growth potential in more than 100 countries worldwide. Your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Honeywell Project Manager Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Honeywell employees and interview candidates.