Honeywell Project Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2015

2.9

Project Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

The hiring committee will seek for a committed person most importantly. Should show some maturity and confidence while speaking with the interviewer. Be frank and use facts while answering the questions.

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Project Trainee Interview

Interview

I got placed from Campus itself. Basics in all computer science subjects is enough.

Project Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honeywell.

Interview

Two interviews. One Technical and one HR. Basics of fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, machine design, SOM tested ( mechanical). Hr round will be general getting to know you, hobbies, extra curriculars etc. A minor stress round may be there to test confidence.

Interview Questions

• What would you do is your boss and his boss gave you urgent work at the same time?   Answer Question

Project Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madurai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Honeywell (Madurai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Three round Process,First is a general apti with some c++ quest and questions from RS agarwal and then a GD and then some had two rounds of interview and some had one round. All basic questions were asked.Cracking the IT interview book would be handy .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell (Bangalore (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

the process included of three rounds, written which had three sections i.e apti, computer and electronics. later there was a technical round followed by HR. The questions were easy and came from basics.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation, compensation is fixed for trainees.

Project Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell (Mumbai (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

3 round process 1st one on one interview 2 one on one interview 3 panel interview After last stage only person can go to next step. Thus i appeared & succeed in all three rounds. The interview was good the only thing they doubtfully asked for would i will be able to handle project sites with my soft voice. On my reply his expression was awesome & supporting to me.

Interview Questions

• what was your work for last org. how was that.   1 Answer

Project Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manipala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Honeywell (Manipala (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews. first was a written test where they asked basic mechanical engineering questions next hr where they asked behavioral questions and finally had an interview with a project lead

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a difficult person you've had to work with?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell (Bangalore (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Round 1(Written Test) : they took written test in which they ask basic question of OS, DBMS, Computer Networks, C, English and Aptitude, all the questions are very easy, no negative marking and all are objective questions (few of them are multiple choice). Round 2 (1:1 interview): Same day they took 1:1 round, that was pretty easy, they discuss my 2 projects in detail, and few questions related to OOPS (eg. define basic oops concepts, generic class and generic functions and i have to give example for every concept). they took my interview for around 45 mins. after this round they give me employment from, so that is a guarantee that i got the offer but still one last round was their. Round 3 (HR Round) : This round was formality, HR asked me tell me about your self, why you want to join Honeywell and at last any question you want to ask?? thats it. it took hardly 10 mins. After 3 days they announce the result. entire process took 7 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NO negotiation phase, they came to our college and offering internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honeywell (Bangalore (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Asked technical Questions in my field of expertise

Interview Questions

• What is an Embedded System   1 Answer

Negotiation

No I was not allowed to negotiaite

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Honeywell (Bangalore (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

1 Presentation 2 Technical aptitude 3 1: 1 interview 4 HR interview 5 Drug Test

Interview Questions

• Aboyt advanced Vibrations, i dont remember in specific   1 Answer

Negotiation

I neogotiated about the project