Honeywell Project Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2015
Updated Jan 19, 2015

2.9

Project Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Honeywell.

The hiring committee will seek for a committed person most importantly. Should show some maturity and confidence while speaking with the interviewer. Be frank and use facts while answering the questions.

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Project Trainee Interview

I got placed from Campus itself. Basics in all computer science subjects is enough.

Project Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honeywell.

Two interviews. One Technical and one HR. Basics of fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, machine design, SOM tested ( mechanical). Hr round will be general getting to know you, hobbies, extra curriculars etc. A minor stress round may be there to test confidence.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do is your boss and his boss gave you urgent work at the same time?   Answer Question

Project Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madurai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Madurai (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Honeywell in June 2012.

Three round Process,First is a general apti with some c++ quest and questions from RS agarwal and then a GD and then some had two rounds of interview and some had one round.
    All basic questions were asked.Cracking the IT interview book would be handy .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell in November 2011.

the process included of three rounds, written which had three sections i.e apti, computer and electronics. later there was a technical round followed by HR. The questions were easy and came from basics.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation, compensation is fixed for trainees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honeywell in April 2011.

Asked technical Questions in my field of expertise

Interview Questions
    No I was not allowed to negotiaite

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell in April 2011.

Round 1(Written Test) : they took written test in which they ask basic question of OS, DBMS, Computer Networks, C, English and Aptitude, all the questions are very easy, no negative marking and all are objective questions (few of them are multiple choice).

Round 2 (1:1 interview): Same day they took 1:1 round, that was pretty easy, they discuss my 2 projects in detail, and few questions related to OOPS (eg. define basic oops concepts, generic class and generic functions and i have to give example for every concept). they took my interview for around 45 mins.

after this round they give me employment from, so that is a guarantee that i got the offer but still one last round was their.

Round 3 (HR Round) : This round was formality, HR asked me tell me about your self, why you want to join Honeywell and at last any question you want to ask?? thats it. it took hardly 10 mins.

After 3 days they announce the result. entire process took 7 days.

Interview Questions
    NO negotiation phase, they came to our college and offering internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell in March 2011.

1 Presentation
    2 Technical aptitude
    3 1: 1 interview
    4 HR interview
    5 Drug Test

Interview Questions
    • Aboyt advanced Vibrations, i dont remember in specific   View Answer
    I neogotiated about the project

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honeywell in January 2009.

The interview process was very good. Consisted of 3 technical interviews and a couple of managerial rounds for a project intern position. The technical interviews were very good in quality.

Project Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honeywell in June 2008.

Wrote Aptitude, Data structure and Database test in campus interview PSG Tech 2006 . It was muliple choice questions. It was well within the computer science semester college syllabus. After clearing this test. We had one panel interview (3 members) on analytics,reasoning,db. We had one more 1-1 technical interview on programming and hr.
    After selection we had one month training in our college campus. Basics of c,data structure,programming and behavioural training was provided.

Interview Questions
    • Some analytics question related to circle and points was asked. i dont remember the exact question.   Answer Question
    Since project trainee no negotiations possible.