Honeywell

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Honeywell in November 2011.

Interview Details – the process included of three rounds, written which had three sections i.e apti, computer and electronics. later there was a technical round followed by HR. The questions were easy and came from basics.

Interview Question – why do u think we should hire u ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, compensation is fixed for trainees.

Madurai (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Honeywell in June 2012.

Interview Details – Three round Process,First is a general apti with some c++ quest and questions from RS agarwal and then a GD and then some had two rounds of interview and some had one round.
All basic questions were asked.Cracking the IT interview book would be handy .

Interview Question – Size of the struct without using sizeof operator   Answer Question

Interviewed at Honeywell

Interview Details – I got placed from Campus itself. Basics in all computer science subjects is enough.

Interview Question – Android related Question.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Honeywell in April 2011.

Interview Details – Round 1(Written Test) : they took written test in which they ask basic question of OS, DBMS, Computer Networks, C, English and Aptitude, all the questions are very easy, no negative marking and all are objective questions (few of them are multiple choice).

Round 2 (1:1 interview): Same day they took 1:1 round, that was pretty easy, they discuss my 2 projects in detail, and few questions related to OOPS (eg. define basic oops concepts, generic class and generic functions and i have to give example for every concept). they took my interview for around 45 mins.

after this round they give me employment from, so that is a guarantee that i got the offer but still one last round was their.

Round 3 (HR Round) : This round was formality, HR asked me tell me about your self, why you want to join Honeywell and at last any question you want to ask?? thats it. it took hardly 10 mins.

After 3 days they announce the result. entire process took 7 days.

Interview Question – all are simple and usual questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO negotiation phase, they came to our college and offering internship.

Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Honeywell in June 2008.

Interview Details – Wrote Aptitude, Data structure and Database test in campus interview PSG Tech 2006 . It was muliple choice questions. It was well within the computer science semester college syllabus. After clearing this test. We had one panel interview (3 members) on analytics,reasoning,db. We had one more 1-1 technical interview on programming and hr.
After selection we had one month training in our college campus. Basics of c,data structure,programming and behavioural training was provided.

Interview Question – Some analytics question related to circle and points was asked. i dont remember the exact question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since project trainee no negotiations possible.

Project Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Honeywell.

Interview Details – Two interviews. One Technical and one HR. Basics of fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, machine design, SOM tested ( mechanical). Hr round will be general getting to know you, hobbies, extra curriculars etc. A minor stress round may be there to test confidence.

Interview Question – What would you do is your boss and his boss gave you urgent work at the same time?   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Honeywell in April 2011.

Interview Details – Asked technical Questions in my field of expertise

Interview Question – What is an Embedded System   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No I was not allowed to negotiaite

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in March 2011.

Interview Details – 1 Presentation
2 Technical aptitude
3 1: 1 interview
4 HR interview
5 Drug Test

Interview Question – Aboyt advanced Vibrations, i dont remember in specific   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I neogotiated about the project

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Honeywell in January 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was very good. Consisted of 3 technical interviews and a couple of managerial rounds for a project intern position. The technical interviews were very good in quality.

Negotiation Details – No

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!