Honeywell Quality Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Torrance, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Initial interview to determine qualification (suitability) then a Site Visit (tour of facility). Site visit interview included the Site HR Manager, Site Manager, and Hiring Manager. Additional questions and answers with other Quality Engineers during the Site Visit. You will also be working with other HR Recruiters from Honeywell, located outside of CA, during the application process.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions regarding experiences, qualifications, certifications, and background. Other questions asked were, What are your leadership styles? What was the most difficult moment in your career and how did you handle the situation? Some technical questions regarding knowledge of Quality Assurance (Federal Aviation Requirements, AS9100) and Process Improvements, such as Lean Six Sigma.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Honeywell (Torrance, CA).

Interview

First contact with HR source person, 2 weeks later set phone interview with hiring manager, HR called that morning, rescheduled, manager "out of office", interview went well until I realized manager lied after I asked a certain question about ISC, said a decision was a week away, instead got an email from HR two days after phone interview that some one else was picked.

Interview Questions

• none, I was a really good fit, I am an expert in my field, must be why they wanted my info   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in March 2013.

Interview

First I had a phone screen from the contract HR company. Questions were largely what I already answered online plus a few behavioral ones. This person could not answer any questions about the position. I then had an interview with the hiring manager about my previous experience and interest in the position. I learned of my application status by logging into the Honeywell web site myself. No email or contact was made to tell me they filled the position with another candidate.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Honeywell (Bangalore (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

the most chaotic interview procedure ever seen. there were 200 people for 34 positions with 19 panels. and no one knew what was going on.. they were screaming out candidate names and sending them to the panels. multiple resumes per person was taken. No order was followed. nothing was clear during the process

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Honeywell in February 2013.

Interview

HR called first, then waited 1 week, hiring manager phone interviewed. Next HR and Sr. manager phoned in. All good. Then waited 1 month they called, saying the HR recruiter left, the new guy picked up, told me I got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Asked more than their original offer, and got it.