Honeywell Interview Questions in Redmond, WA

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Product Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Honeywell.

The Company does a panel interview with senior members of the group and the hiring manager. It is a structured interview process using predetermined questions and everyone in the panel they have the same format. The questions are from STAR Method and related to Aerospace engineering, the interview typically takes about 30 minutes to 45 minutes. In most cases it will come down to manager’s decision for hiring. It usually takes about a month for HR to contact the individual. There will be a drug screening test, background check, and immigration status check. If the individual passes all those tests, he will have an orientation day with HR and he will start his first day the following day.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a time when you had to make a split second decision.   View Answer
    The manager was very easy going and understanding.

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell in December 2011.

The company can not put it's act together. I had initial informal interview with hiring manager. His summary was very positive: he stated that I am better than other candidates and promised to follow up in a couple of month.
    I sent thank you note, followed up multiple times, called and after many attempts got the answer that they are thinking about the interview process. After that no responses, no communication.
    My Emails and calls got ignored.
    I am fine if they will decide that there are better candidates, but no response is absolutely not professional.

Strongly recommend not to work with/for them.

Interview Questions

Engineering Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in October 2010.

One phone interview and I was hired as a Contractor.