1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Financial Analyst Climate Products Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell (Duluth, GA) in July 2009.

Interview

Before getting the office interview, I conducted 7 phone interviews from Finance managers in the region. How inefficient. After each interview, you were sent an e-mail from an outside contracting agency scheduling your next interview. When does it stop! After the 6th interview, I finally got an invitation to the office, where I interviewed with 2 managers. The interviewsquestions were so redundant I started to feel like a digital recorded. Not impressed with the process at all!. Never received a notice that no offer would be extended or you need to go to lever 8. I fell off the radar and thank goodness. This is a good indication of a companies regard for the Human Capital.

Interview Questions

• What system applications doe you use to mine data?   Answer Question
  • How would you handle an irrate internal customer during a business meeting?   1 Answer