Honeywell
3.2 of 5 1,582 reviews
www.honeywell.com Morristown, NJ 5000+ Employees

Honeywell Senior Financial Analyst Climate Products Interview Questions & Reviews

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Financial Analyst Climate Products Interview

Senior Financial Analyst Climate Products
Duluth, GA

The process took 4 months - interviewed at Honeywell in July 2009.

Interview Details – Before getting the office interview, I conducted 7 phone interviews from Finance managers in the region. How inefficient. After each interview, you were sent an e-mail from an outside contracting agency scheduling your next interview. When does it stop! After the 6th interview, I finally got an invitation to the office, where I interviewed with 2 managers. The interviewsquestions were so redundant I started to feel like a digital recorded. Not impressed with the process at all!. Never received a notice that no offer would be extended or you need to go to lever 8. I fell off the radar and thank goodness. This is a good indication of a companies regard for the Human Capital.

Interview Questions

• What system applications doe you use to mine data?   Answer Question
  • How would you handle an irrate internal customer during a business meeting?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Honeywell

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!

Honeywell Videos

Honeywell – Why Work for Us?

Honeywell's global customers, broad range of industries and innovative technologies combine to offer you dynamic career opportunities with tremendous growth potential in more than 100 countries worldwide. Your career… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Honeywell Senior Financial Analyst Climate Products interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Honeywell employees and interview candidates.