Honeywell Senior Human Resources Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2015

2.5

Senior Human Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell (Des Plaines, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

First had a brief phone interview with third party vendor that Honeywell outsources their recruitment efforts. The person was nice, but very direct and the whole phone interview was about 10-12 minutes. I was then invited for a face to face interview in which I met with three separate managers. The first hardly asked questions but mainly spoke about the company's UOP department. I then had to leave this building and drive across the street to interview with two more managers. The third interview was with the head of technology, he was very short with his questions/answers and you felt like you were being drilled for the position. After spending almost four hours and going to two separate locations I never received feedback from the company. After sending several emails to the recruiter to follow up I never received anything back...not even a rejection.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled safety issues in your past positions? Did you use disciplinary actions?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Senior Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell in May 2012.

Interview

Single day of interviews with various levels of the HR organization. Basic behavior based questions, focusing on tying HR to the business, and how you have managed/influenced change in your career. Also a lot around lean and understanding your exposure/experience to lean manufacturing. Interview day consisted of 4 1:1 interviews. Once that was passed, I then had a site visit, but that was more about selling me on the site, not about needing to pass any kind of interview.

Interview Questions

• For an organization that prides itself on cutting edge HR, it was one of the easiest behavior baseed interviews I have had.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little to no negotiation available - they come with a single offer and it is up to you to accept/decline. One thing to be aware of, the relo package payback timeperiod is 2 years, so make sure you are willing to be an indentured servant for at least that long.