Honeywell

2.7

Intern Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden Valley, MN
Anonymous Employee in Golden Valley, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell in May 2013.

I applied through college/university. They contacted me within two days to inform me that I had an interview. I met with two managers and that was the only part of the interview. They asked a wide range of questions from hobbies to how I would go about the design of a new system.

Interview Questions
  • Asking me how I would go about creating a new system from scratch. The question was very open ended.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in March 2013.

Applied online - Got interview call next day from HR asking about experience

A week later had another phone interview with a hiring manager who also asked about past experience and then was invited onsite.

Onsite interview was for 2 hours and there were 4 technical interviews 30 mins each which mainly focused on experience and some basic C programming questions.

Didn't negotiate

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Honeywell in April 2012.

I had a phone interview with one of the engineering manager. It was a general interview about myself. Then, we scheduled for an in person interview. It was a mixture of different things we talked about. Some where algorithmic, electronics and software-hardware interview.