Honeywell

3.2

23 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in March 2012.

First interview was a 1 on 1 interview with an engineer from my city; mostly personality type questions.

Second interview was a conference call with several of the managers from the Phoenix location, talking about my resume and what I've done. Lasted about 30-45 minutes.

Third interview was a video conference call with the same managers that went for about 2 hours and was a more in depth version of the conference call.

Did not get an offer, however the workplace and people involved seemed intelligent and reasonable, and I thought the interview process was fairly easy. There were no real technical questions asked.

Interview Questions
  • Name the five most valuable experiences you've had through school/work   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

interviewed at Honeywell in August 2011.

Pre-interview communications were over the phone and email. The interview was with a small group of people. They each took turns speaking with me and took notes during the process. The tone was comfortable: business without feeling grilled.I received an offer via email within 2 days of the interview. During the interview, I asked questions to determine if the organization would be a good fit. Between the time of the interview and starting work, the organization had changed enough that the answer had changed.

Interview Questions
    • There were no technical questions beyond listing my skills. The most unexpected question was if there was any reason to be denied a clearance.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

the questions were very easy and could be answered well. The interviewer seemed to have had asking about a lot of basics about the subject and then he digged into the present role

negotiations were tough

Software Engineer Interview

interviewed at Honeywell in November 2014.

consultancy people scheduled the interview and its face to face.If your area of interest is java be well prepared your basics in java most of the questions will be asked from core java.
    Before they start asking questions interviewer will ask how much u rate yourself in that particular field be frank in that.

Interview Questions
    • singleton in java ?? How to avoid singleton by reflection,serialization,and cloning??   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell.

I applied through college: Initially there was a written test comprising of about 50 technical questions.
    The shortlisted candidates were called for face to face interviews which consisted of three rounds. The first round was focussed on programming. The second round again was programming based with a couple of puzzles to solve. Nothing too difficult if you are clear with the basics.
    Last round was the HR round which was usual.

Interview Questions
    They have fixed salaries for freshers which was known in advance.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madurai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madurai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell in July 2013.

Attended Honeywell interview through consultancy. Contains two technical rounds

Interview Questions

Its for 8 months contract for support and enhancement . you will not be made permanent

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honeywell.

I was contacted by a university friend who already worked in Honeywell (referral). I sent my CV to him and after few days I've been contacted by HR of Honeywell who invited me to personal interview.

The interview started with hiring person (HR) where we talked about my past experience in previous job and my university backround (mainly about my diploma topic).

Then I was given a test in basics of C and C++ and a test of my english knowledge - some gramatics, understanding of technical text, and ability of conversation in english.

Afterwards I met and talked with a technical leader of the group I've been subsequently hired into.

Interview Questions
    • For me as a fresh graduate it was quite difficult to talk to the USA manager over the phone during the first interview as I've never talked to english speaking person over the phone before.   Answer Question
    As I didn't have much previous experience I was not in good position for negotiation. Anyway the conditions were simply great so I couldn't refuse :-)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell in June 2013.

there are 4 rounds
    2 -technical
    1-project manager
    1-hr
    technical rounds are tough but we can clear those if we basics

Interview Questions
    • there too many questions that i cant remember
      but main focus is on basics only

Answer Question

aptitude test , technical round ,personal & hr round

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Honeywell.

F to F Technical round