Honeywell Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

19 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in March 2012.

First interview was a 1 on 1 interview with an engineer from my city; mostly personality type questions.

Second interview was a conference call with several of the managers from the Phoenix location, talking about my resume and what I've done. Lasted about 30-45 minutes.

Third interview was a video conference call with the same managers that went for about 2 hours and was a more in depth version of the conference call.

Did not get an offer, however the workplace and people involved seemed intelligent and reasonable, and I thought the interview process was fairly easy. There were no real technical questions asked.

Interview Questions
  • Name the five most valuable experiences you've had through school/work   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

interviewed at Honeywell in August 2011.

Pre-interview communications were over the phone and email. The interview was with a small group of people. They each took turns speaking with me and took notes during the process. The tone was comfortable: business without feeling grilled.I received an offer via email within 2 days of the interview. During the interview, I asked questions to determine if the organization would be a good fit. Between the time of the interview and starting work, the organization had changed enough that the answer had changed.

Interview Questions
    • There were no technical questions beyond listing my skills. The most unexpected question was if there was any reason to be denied a clearance.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Madurai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madurai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in July 2013.

Attended Honeywell interview through consultancy. Contains two technical rounds

Interview Questions

Its for 8 months contract for support and enhancement . you will not be made permanent

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brno (Czech Republic)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brno (Czech Republic)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Honeywell.

I was contacted by a university friend who already worked in Honeywell (referral). I sent my CV to him and after few days I've been contacted by HR of Honeywell who invited me to personal interview.

The interview started with hiring person (HR) where we talked about my past experience in previous job and my university backround (mainly about my diploma topic).

Then I was given a test in basics of C and C++ and a test of my english knowledge - some gramatics, understanding of technical text, and ability of conversation in english.

Afterwards I met and talked with a technical leader of the group I've been subsequently hired into.

Interview Questions
    • For me as a fresh graduate it was quite difficult to talk to the USA manager over the phone during the first interview as I've never talked to english speaking person over the phone before.   Answer Question
    As I didn't have much previous experience I was not in good position for negotiation. Anyway the conditions were simply great so I couldn't refuse :-)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Honeywell in June 2013.

there are 4 rounds
    2 -technical
    1-project manager
    1-hr
    technical rounds are tough but we can clear those if we basics

Interview Questions
    • there too many questions that i cant remember
      but main focus is on basics only
        Answer Question

aptitude test , technical round ,personal & hr round

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Honeywell.

F to F Technical round

c , c++ , technical aptitude
    control sys, general aptitude, DSP , LIC, gate questions , SS , recursion, increment / decrement operators , c++ , oops design , XML , class diagrams , c basics , engineering mechanoics, power systems , basic electricals , oops concepts

linear integrated circuits , flash/ram , obj / compile process linking process..
    inheritance , polymorphism, core c, processor , controllers , memeory mgnt , aptitude, attitude

2 rounds of tech intw and one hr and there it ends.

Software Engineer Interview

First interview consisted of a phone call. Questions asked were about my current position, desired salary. Asked some technical questions to find out if experience matched position. They asked if commute was a problem, years of programming experience, courses taken. Also asked questions about my degree. Finally, agreed to call me again for a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Desired salary asked. It might be a bad thing since if you give them a lowball number they will probably offer that.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in July 2012.

Multiple rounds. First Aptitude. Then group discussion which was technical and hr based, then interview

Interview Questions
    • In GD they asked us to discuss on Technocrats vs Managers   Answer Question

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!