Honeywell

www.honeywell.com
  www.honeywell.com

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Supply Chain Director Interview

The process started with a phone call from an internal recruiter who will gather basic information such as your current salary, general information about your current job responsibilities, whether you are comfortable relocating (if applicable), and so forth. At this stage, the recruiter is filling out a basic candidate form to submit to the hiring manager and more senior recruiter who then decides whether or not to move forward.

I was selected and had a 45 minute conference call with 4 individuals including the hiring manager, potential peers and the HR business partner. After the interview finished, and after sending thank you notes, and waiting for a couple of weeks, I called the hiring manager to get a status and dropped a voice mail. The next step would have been a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager and team. After a few days passed, I received an automated "thanks but no thanks" e-mail from HR which ended the process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a management decision. What did you do?   Answer Question