Honeywell Systems Engineer I Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Honeywell in February 2012.

Initially was called to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was nice and relaxed, nothing off the wall. Was called for an on-site interview. The interview was cake. Typical questions one would expect in an interview.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if the material you need to do your work isn't readily available?   View Answer
Negotiate. I'm not sure if it works (as I didn't try) but don't be afraid to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aguadilla, PR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aguadilla, PR

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell in June 2010.

Was presented with an overview of what the job required and what would be expected of the position. Was then asked a series of questions that cover everything, from personal life to professional experiences.

Interview Questions
    • If we asked your coworkers what are your weakneses, what would they say?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Honeywell in July 2014.

Got call from the HR for an interview.
    There were two technical and then a HR round.
    1st technical round was 1:1.
    For the second round, three program manager took the interview
    HR round was to check the eagerness to join the company and to discuss the package

Interview Questions
    • How will you write a program to print ABC ABC ABC continuously, reading 'A''B'"C' from different files and using 3 threads to write them .   Answer Question