Honeywell Systems Engineer I Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Honeywell in February 2012.

Initially was called to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was nice and relaxed, nothing off the wall. Was called for an on-site interview. The interview was cake. Typical questions one would expect in an interview.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if the material you need to do your work isn't readily available?   View Answer
Negotiate. I'm not sure if it works (as I didn't try) but don't be afraid to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Systems Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Aguadilla, PR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aguadilla, PR

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in June 2010.

Was presented with an overview of what the job required and what would be expected of the position. Was then asked a series of questions that cover everything, from personal life to professional experiences.

Interview Questions
    • If we asked your coworkers what are your weakneses, what would they say?   Answer Question

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!