Honeywell

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Engineer I Interview

Systems Engineer I
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Honeywell in February 2012.

Interview Details – Initially was called to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was nice and relaxed, nothing off the wall. Was called for an on-site interview. The interview was cake. Typical questions one would expect in an interview.

Interview Question – What would you do if the material you need to do your work isn't readily available?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiate. I'm not sure if it works (as I didn't try) but don't be afraid to negotiate.

Systems Engineer I Interview

Systems Engineer I
Aguadilla, PR

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in June 2010.

Interview Details – Was presented with an overview of what the job required and what would be expected of the position. Was then asked a series of questions that cover everything, from personal life to professional experiences.

Interview Question – If we asked your coworkers what are your weakneses, what would they say?   Answer Question

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!