Honeywell Technical Lead Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Lead Interview

Got in through honeywell interview process which was for 3 rounds.

Interview Questions
  • They asked regarding various process involved in project execution   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Honeywell in November 2013.

I got a call from a Consultancy and attended 3 Rounds of Technical Interview on same day. The Requirement is for Core java, JavaScript Technical Lead. The interview was on a Week day at their Bangalore Office which spans almost 6 hours. First Round was 1:1 and Second was A Technical Panel. The level of difficulty depends on the Person's Experience. The final one was with the Managing Director.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Honeywell.

Was contacted through a consultant for this opening. Interview was scheduled soon following a preliminary telephonic round, and I went to their new campus for a face-to-face.

The interview consisted mostly of technical discussions (due to the role) and a few puzzle/what-if scenarios. Interviews were thought-provoking and unsettling, since the questions were not standard ones. I had about 3 technical rounds, one with my reporting manager and the other two with panels of 2. The technical questions were the best I have ever been asked in a 10 year career. Even the puzzles were beautifully framed. The only other comparable interview was one I had at Texas Instruments.

This was followed by a HR discussion round, which was pretty short. There was also a psychometric test I filled online. All-in-all, a great interview experience and I got the job!

Interview Questions
    • Questions on my particular experience in time series modeling.
      Another was a puzzle on writing a C statement interpreter using operator precedence and what would happen in case of a comment (asked indirectly)
        Answer Question
    Do not take the first offer. Annual hikes are not bad though, AFAIK.

Worked for Honeywell? Contribute to the Community!