Honeywell Technical Lead Interview Questions

4.3

Technical Lead Interview

Interview

Got in through honeywell interview process which was for 3 rounds.

Interview Questions

• They asked regarding various process involved in project execution   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Honeywell

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Honeywell (Bangalore (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

I got a call from a Consultancy and attended 3 Rounds of Technical Interview on same day. The Requirement is for Core java, JavaScript Technical Lead. The interview was on a Week day at their Bangalore Office which spans almost 6 hours. First Round was 1:1 and Second was A Technical Panel. The level of difficulty depends on the Person's Experience. The final one was with the Managing Director.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Honeywell (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Was contacted through a consultant for this opening. Interview was scheduled soon following a preliminary telephonic round, and I went to their new campus for a face-to-face.

The interview consisted mostly of technical discussions (due to the role) and a few puzzle/what-if scenarios. Interviews were thought-provoking and unsettling, since the questions were not standard ones. I had about 3 technical rounds, one with my reporting manager and the other two with panels of 2. The technical questions were the best I have ever been asked in a 10 year career. Even the puzzles were beautifully framed. The only other comparable interview was one I had at Texas Instruments.

This was followed by a HR discussion round, which was pretty short. There was also a psychometric test I filled online. All-in-all, a great interview experience and I got the job!

Interview Questions

• Questions on my particular experience in time series modeling.
      Another was a puzzle on writing a C statement interpreter using operator precedence and what would happen in case of a comment (asked indirectly)

Answer Question

Negotiation

Do not take the first offer. Annual hikes are not bad though, AFAIK.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Honeywell (Delhi (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

It was well organized and technical competency was checked rigorously.
    The company checked whether our future goals, career aspirations are aligned with theirs or not which was makes everyone's expectation clear

Interview Questions

• Its always difficult to answer and explain about your weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much as I was eager to join the brand - it was only the beginning of my career